P Corey Bojorquez  

310 members have voted

1. 1. Re-sign or Wave Good-bye?

2. 2. If re-sign, at which tender?

• 1st round - $4.7666 mill
    • 2nd round - $3.384 mill
    • “Right of first refusal” - $2.133 mill

16 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Appears to me he's way overplayed his value to teams.  

He sure did. Somebody should have reminded him he's a PUNTER. Don't think I've ever heard of a punter telling his GM "nah, I'm good on a long term deal. I'd like to get paid a big one year deal or I'm going to test the market".

For as good as some of his kicks were - he did shank a couple. Which when you factor in how little he punted in the first place - the couple he did do probably equated to a pretty high percentage of shanks overall. Don't really feel sorry for the guy. 

20 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

He sure did. Somebody should have reminded him he's a PUNTER. Don't think I've ever heard of a punter telling his GM "nah, I'm good on a long term deal. I'd like to get paid a big one year deal or I'm going to test the market".

For as good as some of his kicks were - he did shank a couple. Which when you factor in how little he punted in the first place - the couple he did do probably equated to a pretty high percentage of shanks overall. Don't really feel sorry for the guy. 

Yeah I actually looked for a punting chart analogous to the distance/direction/completion percentage charts on Nextgen, or at least an "X" showing where they landed.

My perception is that Bojo was very much a "boom or bust" guy, he could boom punts 65 yards (but that meant he was kicking into the endzone a lot if we punted near midfield) or he could shank them/kick out of bounds.

I think the Bills would have kept him if they could have signed him to a reasonable 3 year deal, but I think they also may see signing a punter who is more of a "steady Eddie" as an upgrade in some sense.

But that's my perception and sometimes when I see data my perceptions don't match reality, so I'd like to see data

• Agree 1