Stefon Diggs on Radio Row 2/4

YoloinOhio

Their bromance is good for both of them and for the team.  I just hope that it never gets old.  It does comes across as "real" (as much as we can tell from so far away), so hopefully it won't go south under adversity.  They are both obviously competitors and competitors can clash when things are not going well.

Of course, I would sign up for things always going well so that it will never come to that.  😊

• Like (+1) 1

These guys are going to continue to do great things together. Very well could break more records. Looking forward to watching them as well as the other WR's do amazing things. I feel that Diggs/Allen will be even better next season.

I mean they got in rhythm very quickly this 1st season together and that's without the normal off season. I can only assume it will be much better next season.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

As long as Diggs can stay in this mind set in the good years and the bad we will be fine. Teams are going to watch that KC game and copy it defensively. Diggs will be doubled every game next year unless we get a running game or add another weapon on offense. 

Yeah they will, however the officials were letting a whole lot of holding/etc go in that game, in the playoffs in general for that matter, but was pretty bad in that game. I'm pretty sure they won't let that go, at least no where near that much during the regular season as oppose to playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah they will, however the officials were letting a whole lot of holding/etc go in that game, in the playoffs in general for that matter, but was pretty bad in that game. I'm pretty sure they won't let that go, at least no where near that much during the regular season as oppose to playoffs.

I also think improving the run game is going to be near the top of Beane's to do list.

• Agree 3

25 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

As long as Diggs can stay in this mind set in the good years and the bad we will be fine. Teams are going to watch that KC game and copy it defensively. Diggs will be doubled every game next year unless we get a running game or add another weapon on offense. 

Most teams can't cover as well. And most teams won't get away with holding all game long.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Good things all teams don't have Frank Clark, Chris Jones, Honey Badger, AND aggressive corners can that beat the **** out of you at the line. 

• Agree 2

58 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Maybe they will, but we'll be in the playoffs again and need to have a plan for when officials are "letting them play" like often happens in big games.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

Crazily enough, I've been a huge fan of Diggs but I still feel like I've underappreciated he brought to us this season. It's only now it starts to dawn how much he changed the Bills for the better. 

I know there were rumors about him having an "attitude" problem, but I just don't see it.  If anybody had a chance to see the extended NFL Films highlights package from the AFC Championship game, with all the sideline microphone stuff, you can't help but be impressed by what a leader the guy is.  It wasn't the phony stuff...they just show him pacing up and down the sidelines throughout the game, firing up teammates.  "We can still win this!"  It seemed very real, and sincere.  The guy wants to win.  I think we have a team that has a great attitude overall...but I wish they all showed a little more of that kind of "nasty" desire to win, like Diggs has.  The Chiefs had it against us... we need more.  Diggs is a great example.  

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Maybe they will, but we'll be in the playoffs again and need to have a plan for when officials are "letting them play" like often happens in big games.

Yup, most definitely. And I feel confident they will. Just something else they will learn from.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Most teams can't cover as well. And most teams won't get away with holding all game long.

As an offense, you have to be able to handle a defense that plays 6 DBs. You 100% have to be able to run it down their throats and/or get it to the TE when they come at you like that. That should be the big plan for next year.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Full episode, not the best feed.  Allen, whether he's the best WR in the league (good answers), Bills Mafia, flossing, and Old Spice.

Such an articulate, well-spoken guy

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I also think improving the run game is going to be near the top of Beane's to do list.

Well, McDermott and Beane have both said it is.

The unanswered questions will be what Daboll's strategy to accomplish this may be, what Beane's idea of player personnel changes to accomplish this may be, and whether they align well enough.

46 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

led league in targets so life is good, so what if we adopt more a diverse O approach; run more effectively and include the TEs more in the O game plan ?  Will Diggs still be a happy camper...I say yes but I dont want any pouting either

I don't see why Diggs wouldn't be a happy camper if we run more effectively.  We're not going to be a "run first" team IMO.  "Run more effectively does not mean "run on more plays" or at least, not many more plays - and if we run more effectively to the tune of 2-3 more PPG and stay on the field longer with easier passing opportunities, that means more pass plays as well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I know there were rumors about him having an "attitude" problem, but I just don't see it.  If anybody had a chance to see the extended NFL Films highlights package from the AFC Championship game, with all the sideline microphone stuff, you can't help but be impressed by what a leader the guy is.  It wasn't the phony stuff...they just show him pacing up and down the sidelines throughout the game, firing up teammates.  "We can still win this!"  It seemed very real, and sincere.  The guy wants to win.  I think we have a team that has a great attitude overall...but I wish they all showed a little more of that kind of "nasty" desire to win, like Diggs has.  The Chiefs had it against us... we need more.  Diggs is a great example.  

Absolutely.

We saw Diggs getting in other players faces during training camp, it was all about instilling an attitude and getting other players to give their all and become the best. It was not about trash talking.

As for the "attitude problem" he allegedly had, it was never a concern to me. In my personal opinion, I don't think Diggs cared for Kirk Cousins that much.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Meh - there is a long offseason to rethink things.  Dabol will get creative.

• Like (+1) 1