Andrew Luck unretiring?

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe that’s a bit of a strong word.  To be clear, I don’t care.  Maybe “called out” is more accurate.  I was 100% uninvolved in this thread and got looped in.  Then something I’ve pointed out in a completely different thread gets brought into the discussion and somehow connected, despite being totally unrelated.  Well, I guess you could say it’s connected if you count me being proven right on both topics....but that is a bit flimsy. 

It was a little weird and sad that a poster who knows he is wrong about a different topic has to “defend” his lack of clarity by “shooting the messenger” in a separate thread.  He could have picked a topic on which I’ve been wrong....they exist.....I thought Carter Hutton was ok for example.  Instead he chose a thread where he has been beaten down intellectually for several years, posts snide remarks and ducks for cover.

Carter Hutton is terrible.

As for the rest of this, you might consider relaxing a bit.  It’s an internet message board.  Nobody actually knows who you are.  Most of us have no clue what you claim you were right about (but if your prediction was that Luck would be coming back - you’re still wrong).

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Carter Hutton is terrible.

As for the rest of this, you might consider relaxing a bit.  It’s an internet message board.  Nobody actually knows who you are.  Most of us have no clue what you claim you were right about (but if your prediction was that Luck would be coming back - you’re still wrong).

I was wrong about Carter Hutton and if SSSF wanted to point out an area where I was wrong he could have used that.  Instead he took a thread where he knows I’m right and where he has long ago lost the discussion and brought it back up.  It’s sad and I pointed that out.  He brought it up, I didn’t.  

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

There is no way he gets traded within the division.

Yeah, no way this ever happens.  And again, if they do trade him (and I don't think they will, at least not this year), I don't see them doing it in the AFC even.

9 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

The YouTube video I watched seemed to say otherwise. Wish I could embed videos, I’m not very tech savvy.

Anyways, I do think Luck comes back. 

what part of that video (which you didn’t bother to link) suggests “otherwise?” 

McAfee seems to indicate it’s all bull.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe that’s a bit of a strong word.  To be clear, I don’t care.  Maybe “called out” is more accurate.  I was 100% uninvolved in this thread and got looped in.  

I will PM you. I had enjoyed your Kim Jong QB thread and hence pulled you in. I wasnt aware of any sensitivities. 

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

I will PM you. I had enjoyed your Kim Jong QB thread and hence pulled you in. I wasnt aware of any sensitivities. 

No issues.  It wasn’t really you.  Space Force is hyper sensitive on another topic and evidently felt the need for some strange Hail Mary.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

No issues.  It wasn’t really you.  Space Force is hyper sensitive on another topic and evidently felt the need for some strange Hail Mary.

Well dont leave us all in suspense, what is this other topic?  This mystery is the most interesting thing about this thread here lol

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

The YouTube video I watched seemed to say otherwise. Wish I could embed videos, I’m not very tech savvy.

Anyways, I do think Luck comes back. 

Where is the you tube video with mcafee whispering that he thinks he’s un retiring? He has one where he’s yelling that he’s not un-retiring 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Then something I’ve pointed out in a completely different thread gets brought into the discussion and somehow connected, despite being totally unrelated.  Well, I guess you could say it’s connected if you count me being proven right on both topics....

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well dont leave us all in suspense, what is this other topic?  This mystery is the most interesting thing about this thread here lol

Based on the above, I'm guessing the end of the connections has something to do with Kevin Bacon?

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Haha (+1) 1