Andrew Luck unretiring?

Just now, Victory Formation said:

The YouTube video I watched seemed to say otherwise. Wish I could embed videos, I’m not very tech savvy.

Anyways, I do think Luck comes back. 

It's in the tweet Yolo posted above, but here: 

McAfee shreds it pretty well, about 7 minutes in says "none of us believe it's real"

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Pat McAfee, who played with Andrew Luck. Believe he was the punter there while Luck was QB.

He was there with manning predominantly I think , maybe some with luck as well, but he retired prior to his contract being up to do his YouTube career path. Funny , crazy, manic guy !  . He was the punter , vinateri was fg kicker. 

7 hours ago, DrPJax said:

He was there with manning predominantly I think , maybe some with luck as well, but he retired prior to his contract being up to do his YouTube career path. Funny , crazy, manic guy !  . He was the punter , vinateri was fg kicker. 

He played 09-2016... So pretty much half manning half luck

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Do you seriously feel mocked?

Maybe that’s a bit of a strong word.  To be clear, I don’t care.  Maybe “called out” is more accurate.  I was 100% uninvolved in this thread and got looped in.  Then something I’ve pointed out in a completely different thread gets brought into the discussion and somehow connected, despite being totally unrelated.  Well, I guess you could say it’s connected if you count me being proven right on both topics....but that is a bit flimsy. 

It was a little weird and sad that a poster who knows he is wrong about a different topic has to “defend” his lack of clarity by “shooting the messenger” in a separate thread.  He could have picked a topic on which I’ve been wrong....they exist.....I thought Carter Hutton was ok for example.  Instead he chose a thread where he has been beaten down intellectually for several years, posts snide remarks and ducks for cover.