Cole Beasley featured in new GrubHub commercial

Big Turk

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Hawaiian pizza is freaking awesome. And get this......... I DIP MINE IN RANCH!!!!!!!

SUCK ON THAT ONE! 

If you are in the WNY area we need to put out an All Points Bulletin for your arrest and forced relocation. 🤣

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

If you are in the WNY area we need to put out an All Points Bulletin for your arrest and forced relocation. 🤣

Only 90 minutes south in NW PA and i can assure you ranch is 100x more a "thing" than blue cheese..... Decisions amongst groups on where to eat around here sometimes revolve around the bar ranch recipe of certain establishments.

..... if i cant have ranch with with my pizza or wings i'd rather just go hungry.... and blue cheese is even worse than having nothing at all IMO🤪

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Starts with him and Tua Tagovailoa talking and they both get pizza delivered at the same time.  They open the box and Tua says "Pepperoni" while Beasley says "Pineapple". Tua looks at him in shock and says "Pineapple?!?!? That's a penalty. Roughing the Tastebuds."   Beasley takes a bite and says: "As sweet as that feeling of making it to the playoffs....oh.  Sorry Bud!"

Thank you for the spoilers, now I don't have to watch it.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Beasley should stick to rappin, Ramsey should stick to getting burnt by Devante Adams, Tyler should stick to making Madea movies, and Tua should stick to looking up YouTube videos on "How To Improve Your Arm Strength". :thumbsup:

Having seen his video, I would definitely suggest that Beasley not stick to rapping.

😭

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Only 90 minutes south in NW PA and i can assure you ranch is 100x more a "thing" than blue cheese..... Decisions amongst groups on where to eat around here sometimes revolve around the bar ranch recipe of certain establishments.

..... if i cant have ranch with with my pizza or wings i'd rather just go hungry.... and blue cheese is even worse than having nothing at all IMO🤪

Yeah that doesn't count. Even people in southern Tier are too far away.  You should join your friends in Ohio with that....don't come up to Buffalo.  They might kick you out of the restaurant!

Edited by Big Turk

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Assuming this is a superbowl commercial? 

Likely so.  Although it could be just on social media.  Josh Allen and Sony Michel had one last year.

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

Kind of a random assortment of players with no connection to one another, other than the fact that they are all football players 

I think they're trying to use players with name recognition in different markets

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Midwesterners doin their darndest to ruin food.

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Starts with him and Tua Tagovailoa talking and they both get pizza delivered at the same time.  They open the box and Tua says "Pepperoni" while Beasley says "Pineapple". Tua looks at him in shock and says "Pineapple?!?!? That's a penalty. Roughing the Tastebuds."   Beasley takes a bite and says: "As sweet as that feeling of making it to the playoffs....oh.  Sorry Bud!"

Some of the BEST pizza I had was in Hawaii (not in a chain) and there was a place in Waikiki which had fabulous deep dish pizza with Maui onions and fresh pineapple (not out of a can which some pizza places use, I have seen the cans) and the pizza was put under broiler at end making the pineapple toast, cheese brown and edges of the ham and pineapple turn brown.  

Maybe Tua is allergic to pineapple as well as playoffs?

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

This is why I never bought his jersey

Maybe Tua will learn to like pineapple and you can buy one of his.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Big Turk said:

It's usually with Ham and its called Hawaiian pizza...which ironically is where Tua is from so if anyone should like pineapple on his pizza it's him!

I've had it before.  I wouldn't necessarily order it, but it wasn't bad.

Even more ironically, Hawaiian pizza is a purely Canadian creation.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1