LOL...the Fish naming CO-offensive coordinators...

eball

Story here.

Yeah, that's bound to work out well.  And the GM has already said Tua is the starter.

What is Flores smoking?  He arguably coached the Fish out of a playoff berth last season with his botching of the QB situation, and now he's on his 3rd/4th OC in three seasons.

This division should be the Bills' to own for years.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, eball said:

Story here.

Yeah, that's bound to work out well.  And the GM has already said Tua is the starter.

What is Flores smoking?  He arguably coached the Fish out of a playoff berth last season with his botching of the QB situation, and now he's on his 3rd/4th OC in three seasons.

I can imagine them arguing about a 3rd and 3 run it...pass it..no..no draw..no slant..Tua it’s up to you 

Flores is getting too cute here. 

He's made a lot of mistakes, but he is still a promising coach. This is just goofy, though. 

As Socrates used to say on Twitter: "If you have 2 offensive coordinators, you don't have any." 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Makes total sense. One coordinator for Tua and when he craps the bed, one coordinator for Fitz. 

I doubt Fitz would return with Gailey leaving and likely being a backup. I'm sure he'll go somewhere that has a rookie QB that needs a seasoned backup behind him to see if he can start again as seems like Fitz doesn't want to be a backup anymore. 

• Agree 1

I just so enjoy seeing our opponents aim at their own feet, now we get to watch them squeeze the trigger. It’s awesome. 

• Like (+1) 2

Lmao we tried the two coaches thing with the Ryan Bros on defense. That worked out really well. 

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sounds like Charlie Frye will also have a say.  Too many cooks...

You mean Browns legend Charlie Frye??

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

There's no way they bring back Fitz. 

Correct, they can't really. There are already stories out about how the locker room was divided with many of them wanting Fitz to play full time. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, eball said:

Story here.

"Assistant to the assistant regional manager" comes to mind 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, eball said:

Story here.

With how Allen owns the Dolphins, definitely.

I mean so basically did San Francisco last season and they made the Superbowl....... admittedly that was a different situation because their HC calls the plays anyway and is an offensive guy. 

They are basically making Studesville run game coordinator and Godsey passing game coordinator. I don't think that in itself is flawed. But they need to work out who calls the plays.