Jason Witten has a new job.

CowgirlsFan

Good for him, I wish I had enough cash stashed to go out and do something for fun vs. a living. On the other hand, he may regret his choice once all of the football moms come screaming at him because their kid isn't getting enough playing time with the starters!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

This guy likes to be in the spotlight. 

Spotlight huh.

He has had kids going there and as he said "“Faith. Family. Football. In this next chapter, it is important to me to be the best father and husband I can be" liberty is hardly a Texas High School powerhouse, i think he did it as a matter of faith.  And as i already wrote i woulnt be shocked if he is doing it for free.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, LittleSammy said:

Good for him, I wish I had enough cash stashed to go out and do something for fun vs. a living. On the other hand, he may regret his choice once all of the football moms come screaming at him because their kid isn't getting enough playing time with the starters!

You just never know what a football mom might do to get playing time for Little Johnny ...

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Ok, let’s put Witten in some perspective—how much worse than Booger M was he exactly? 🤔

Booger was entertaining and funny initially but his shtick got real old after a while. At this point i would rather listen to Troy Aikman whine on and on or Chris Collinsworth.

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Ok, let’s put Witten in some perspective—how much worse than Booger M was he exactly? 🤔

Witten didn’t have the benefit of being able to distract people with sleight of hand...

https://gfycat.com/diligentinexperiencedblueandgoldmackaw

Edited by transient