Bills re-sign OL Jordan Devey

YoloinOhio

Can he run block? Asking for a friend...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

I actually wouldn't mind it if the Bills really focused on both sides of the lines in this year's draft.  Those areas were our biggest weaknesses in the Championship game.  Allen was pressured.  We couldn't run.  We got no pressure on Mahomes.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills re-sign OL Jordan Devey
2 hours ago, jkeerie said:

I actually wouldn't mind it if the Bills really focused on both sides of the lines in this year's draft.  Those areas were our biggest weaknesses in the Championship game.  Allen was pressured.  We couldn't run.  We got no pressure on Mahomes.  

They actually have focused quite a bit on the defensive side.  Drafted Oliver, Epinesa, Johnson, & Phillips.  Also signed Butler as a FA who is only 26. 

So far Oliver has looked the best which considering where drafted should look the best.   Phillips was starting to come on before injured last season, this year by season end was looking better again, likely next year will be make or break year for him.  Johnson for a 7th rounder has done very well, but is still a 7th rounder.  Epinesa improved, will see what next season brings for him WRT improvement.

Offensive line have drafted Dawkins,Teller, and Ford so would agree not nearly as much effort there.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, jkeerie said:

Improving the trenches through the draft is a good idea.

• Like (+1) 2