Adam Gase . . . seduction coach?

Arm of Harm

12 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

Step 4: After you've established rapport with the woman, give her a look which lets her know the time has come to become physically intimate.

image.thumb.png.8e74988d124bbd74ea20b0c6e20a9fe4.png

What the hell is wrong with you that you would search the internet for Adam Gase pics?  You are so obsessed.  Sicko🤣

You guys need to get an effing sense of humor... Since the KC loss there has been

20 topics on Josh Allen

several on RB

several on the cap situation

several topics on the offensive line

Several on defensive line

Good bad coaching decisions

whos staying whos going?

what to do about this and that... everything is being discussed on these forums and one person has the balls to do this post and interject some humor and you can't handle it?

Bravo OP. Thank you x 5000

oh oh and the OP is a probi on top of it which makes a post like this twice as dangerous ... again... bravo

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

You guys need to get an effing sense of humor... Since the KC loss there has been

20 topics on Josh Allen

several on RB

whos staying whos going?

what to do about this and that... everything is being discussed on these forums and one person has the balls to do this post and interject some humor and you can't handle it?

oh oh and the OP is a probi on top of it which makes a post like this twice as dangerous ... again... bravo

The topics of the threads you mentioned, and this Gase thread:

Edited by Bob Chandler's Hands

I’m not sure why a funny thread teasing Gase is such a big deal, and I am a veteran on this board.  He just made a funny creative joke.  I woke up early this morning and had a cute laugh.  It’s better than the sky is falling from so many posters after the Chiefs game.  That was annoying acting like we had a losing record vs. the fact that we were 15-4.  We have a great team that has some flaws, so OP, have fun.

Id particularly like to wake up and laugh a little vs. hear doom and gloom for every five new threads.  

It’s not like he was ripping on our Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

13 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

20 topics on Josh Allen

several on RB

whos staying whos going?

Yeah you’re “sense of humor” is a little bit different than ours. The post is just not funny; I’m not sorry.

you think it is? Good for you leno.

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m not sure why a funny thread teasing Gase is such a big deal, and I am a veteran on this board.  He just made a funny creative joke.  I woke up early this morning and had a cute laugh.  It’s better than the sky is falling from so many posters after the Chiefs game.  That was annoying acting like we had a losing record vs. the fact that we were 15-4.  We have a great team that has some flaws, so OP, have fun.

Id particularly like to wake up and laugh a little vs. hear doom and gloom for every five new threads.  

its not bro... people need to chill. I agree

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

That level of analysis isn’t needed. You think it’s funny, that’s fine (easily amused i guess.) I don’t find it funny at all. Can we not each have our opinions on this sad attempt at humor?

6 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

its not bro... people need to chill. I agree

why don’t you go chill bro.