Did the Lincoln Project have a casting couch ?

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

i don’t think they boy who cried wolf thing will fly again.  

When he said "Who are the other members that are pedos, or do you slander like your boy DR?"

Really find that soo offensive. Not sure if he is talking about Lincoln. But I find that very offensive to any members that are here.  Makes me sick to my stomach calling people that. I'm for peace but don't attack others with that.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

When he said "Who are the other members that are pedos, or do you slander like your boy DR?"

Really find that soo offensive. Not sure if he is talking about Lincoln. But I find that very offensive to any members that are here.  Makes me sick to my stomach calling people that. I'm for peace but don't attack others with that.

I don’t know what he’s talking about 

Him and a few others repetitive tearfest/overreaction to all things Trump is a few stages past psycho.   

Just now, Tiberius said:

Then why respond, doofus? 

😂

maybe you have some interesting laundromat stories by now ? 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

i don’t think they boy who cried wolf thing will fly again.  

Who Trump? Crying the election was stolen.

Do you think that it’s irresponsible of Trump to claim that? I mean, assuming you have not swallowed Trump’s lie? 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

I don’t know what he’s talking about 

Him and a few others repetitive tearfest/overreaction to all things Trump is a few stages past psycho.   

maybe you have some interesting laundromat stories by now ? 

Big Bertha getting her super large bra caught in the Magic Marvin Super Stuffer Laundry Machine is a good story. No, you can’t have her number. 

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Why can't you guys ever just comment on the subject at hand? It's not about Trump it's about one of the founders of the Lincoln Project grooming young boys to be molested. Care to comment on that subject?

I mean it’s a Republican coming out as a pedo. Most people would call that a Monday, not news.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

A lot of the same weirdos that devoted the last 4 years of their lives whining/bashing Trump also spent a lot of time praising the Lincoln Project.  

Looks like the Lincoln Project was ran by a bunch of pedo/pervs.  

Go figure 😂😂

I hated the Lincoln Project people because I saw them as grifters and they hurt more than helped.  Calling all of them pedo/pervs based off one person who's had accusations made against him is well typical on this message board nowadays. 

18 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

A lot of the same weirdos that devoted the last 4 years of their lives whining/bashing Trump also spent a lot of time praising the Lincoln Project.  

Looks like the Lincoln Project was ran by a bunch of pedo/pervs.  

Go figure 😂😂

I'm not sure pedo actually applies though waiting for someone to turn 18 like that is creepy as hell. Bottom line though if he the allegations are true it is absolutely awful for him to of used his position of power like that. I do honestly think damage to the Lincoln Project may be worse for Republicans though they could really help as movement towards the center that the party desperately needs.

18 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm not sure pedo actually applies though waiting for someone to turn 18 like that is creepy as hell. Bottom line though if he the allegations are true it is absolutely awful for him to of used his position of power like that. I do honestly think damage to the Lincoln Project may be worse for Republicans though they could really help as movement towards the center that the party desperately needs.

you advocate trying to bang 14 year olds.       

Lmao, apologist gonna apologize.