The Davos Agenda 2021--The Great Reset

When I first watched this I swore I was watching some right wing conspiracy video from last year.  

Nope.  Not a conspiracy.  

Flat out telling you this was the plan.  As someone said in the comments:

"Anyone that calls a pandemic a "golden opportunity" is a psychopath."

And this one:

"That's about getting the right people in the right place at the right time."

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

Nice find Big Blitz...The Great Reset is happening whether Americans want to believe it or not- and it’s not a Democrat vs Republican thing...and you can see it happening if you are aware of it...

I was recently on the World Economic Forum’s website, and the front page read: “Imagine the year is 2030...you own nothing, you have no privacy, and you’re happy”.

The American middle class has been obliterated during the pandemic, while the top 1% has amassed even more wealth...the lockdowns seem to have accomplished more of a transfer of wealth from the middle class to the rich, if nothing else...

We can’t allow ourselves to be distracted by the constant Democrat vs Republican “theatre” that is always being played 24/7...there are much more important things going on behind the scenes that NO ONE is reporting on. 

As long as people are fighting each other, they can never fight the real enemy...don’t be surprised if the Left and Right form an alliance to oppose the Establishment...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

42 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

We can’t allow ourselves to be distracted by the constant Democrat vs Republican “theatre” that is always being played 24/7...there are much more important things going on behind the scenes that NO ONE is reporting on. 

As long as people are fighting each other, they can never fight the real enemy...don’t be surprised if the Left and Right form an alliance to oppose the Establishment...

Thank you!  

I've been screaming about this since April and the fact that for some reason this became a R vs D thing is unconscionable to me

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Thank you!  

I've been screaming about this since April and the fact that for some reason this became a R vs D thing is unconscionable to me

What’s the old saying? The frog doesn’t know it’s being boiled until it’s too late. Tick, tick, tick....games almost over. 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I was recently on the World Economic Forum’s website, and the front page read: “Imagine the year is 2030...you own nothing, you have no privacy, and you’re happy”.

lolwut

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/10/future-predictions-what-if-get-things-right-visions-for-2030/

Here's the article

FEAR!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

Another day, another right wing wacko conspiracy theory.     :wallbash:

Is that what you people call the World Economic Forum?   

Right Wing wackos??.

tenor.gif

It's not a conspiracy when they are out publicly telling you these are our goals.  

Now it's no longer a "cOnSpIrAcY."

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Right Wing wackos??.

tenor.gif

It's not a conspiracy when they are out publicly telling you these are our goals.  

I don't know if that person watched it. And means for.  For me always look at evidence all around not just my thinking. 

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Yep.

Because in that video of the oh so happy moron because he "owns nothing;" his billionaire overlords that control big tech do and I guess he loves that, the narrator says:

In a short video below, the WEF predicts that by 2030, “You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy.” A happy smiling face is depicted while a drone delivers a product to a household, no doubt ordered online and packaged by a robot in a giant Amazon warehouse: ‘no humans were involved in manufacturing, packaging or delivering this product’; rest assured, it is virus- and bacteria-free – because even in 2030, they will need to keep the fear narrative alive and well to maintain full-spectrum dominance over the population.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/own-nothing-happy-being-human-2030/5728960

New variants!!!

Forever!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

Some of the responses in the thread are hilarious.

This clearly is a strategic video presentation advocating FOR the Davos agenda driven by the WEC, which is absolutely an organization of the wealthiest and most powerful that meets every year in Switzerland. (Except this year due to covid) To those bizzaro world trumpies above calling it a hoax, even your favorite cnn hero will probably mention it as a thing come May. 

I guess I don’t see the video message as entirely draconian, but usually when the powerful and wealthy get together to advocate for change they don’t lose those things. 

Stakeholder capitalism is an interesting idea. It’s probably the way most well meaning people wished the world worked. But tough to systemically motivate or measure it. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Right Wing wackos??.

tenor.gif

I didn't call the World Economic Forum "right wing wackos".   I called you and your fellow dumbasses "right wing wackos". 

I didn't call the World Economic Forum "right wing wackos".   I called you and your fellow dumbasses "right wing wackos". 

Ok since you called me a dumbass

Here is my facts.

Helped younger and older people, was there older people losing there love of there lifes, younger people needed help helped them, different colored people helped them, Indian's helped them, helped my family thru bs was hard, helped the homeless, helped people almost losing there homes. So much more.  People can attack me with there thougths but helped people thru so many BS. I don't care.

Stop saying BS on you're part when KNOWING nothing of me! Stop with you're BS.

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.

Because in that video of the oh so happy moron because he "owns nothing;" his billionaire overlords that control big tech do and I guess he loves that, the narrator says:

In a short video below, the WEF predicts that by 2030, “You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy.” A happy smiling face is depicted while a drone delivers a product to a household, no doubt ordered online and packaged by a robot in a giant Amazon warehouse: ‘no humans were involved in manufacturing, packaging or delivering this product’; rest assured, it is virus- and bacteria-free – because even in 2030, they will need to keep the fear narrative alive and well to maintain full-spectrum dominance over the population.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/own-nothing-happy-being-human-2030/5728960

New variants!!!

Forever!

This sounds a lot like Kurt Bonus it's first novel, "Player Piano".  Good book and kind of freaky how prophetic it is. I highly recommend it.

https://www.enotes.com/topics/player-piano-kurt-vonnegut

Edited by reddogblitz

8 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ok since you called me a dumbass

Here is my facts.

Helped younger and older people, was there older people losing there love of there lifes, younger people needed help helped them, different colored people helped them, Indian's helped them, helped my family thru bs was hard, helped the homeless, helped people almost losing there homes. So much more.  People can attack me with there thougths but helped people thru so many BS. I don't care.

Stop saying BS on you're part when KNOWING nothing of me! Stop with you're BS.

What I know is that a voluntary organization of world political, business, and economic leaders isn't some kind threat to the US.  The  Presidents/Prime Ministers of France, Germany, Singapore, and India and the Secretary General of the UN and the managing director of the IMF are hardly dangerous radicals.    If you believe that this organization has some sinister power to control the world because of some of video you see on the Internet says so, then you are a dumbass.

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

What I know is that a voluntary organization of world political, business, and economic leaders isn't some kind threat to the US.  The  Presidents/Prime Ministers of France, Germany, Singapore, and India and the Secretary General of the UN and the managing director of the IMF are hardly dangerous radicals.    If you believe that this organization has some sinister power to control the world because of some of video you see on the Internet says so, then you are a dumbass.

I don't think that an organization of world political, business and economic leaders is inherently a threat to the US.  But if you don't think that an organization of world political, business and economic leaders could  be a threat to the US, then you may want to reconsider who the dumbass is here.  These entities have their own priorities and needs that don't necessarily align with ours.  Their view of the future may not match yours.  

On 1/31/2021 at 7:30 PM, JaCrispy said:

Nice find Big Blitz...The Great Reset is happening whether Americans want to believe it or not- and it’s not a Democrat vs Republican thing...and you can see it happening if you are aware of it...

The American middle class has been obliterated during the pandemic, while the top 1% has amassed even more wealth...the lockdowns seem to have accomplished more of a transfer of wealth from the middle class to the rich, if nothing else...

Isn't that the way it's always been keep them looking over here while we do this of there and people wonder why other countries hate America so much if they would only pay attention and look through the trees they might see something ! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I don't think that an organization of world political, business and economic leaders is inherently a threat to the US.  But if you don't think that an organization of world political, business and economic leaders could  be a threat to the US, then you may want to reconsider who the dumbass is here.  These entities have their own priorities and needs that don't necessarily align with ours.  Their view of the future may not match yours.  

Small groups that meet secretly to plan illegal activities to advance their personal political or financial agendas are dangerous, not organizations that have open membership lists, that hold public meetings, sponsor conferences, etc like the World Economic Forum.  Individuals, not countries, are members.   The president of France and the prime minister of India can agree to something that this group wants but that doesn't mean that they can get their countries to go along with them.  So, their view of the future isn't the same as some others'.  So what?  What actual power does the World Economic Forum have?  Can this group enforce sanctions?  Can it raise a military force?  At best, they might, over decades, convince enough people in enough countries to accept their ideas but so what?   Peoples' attitudes towards issues change all the time, and have been changing all the time since ***** sapiens developed the brain power to have attitudes.

The US needs to worry about Russians hacking into our computer systems not the fact that the President of China is going to be speaking at the World Economic Forum's 2021 conference.  The US needs to worry about white supremacists  planning terrorist acts like kidnapping governors or attacking the US Capitol not the fact that some left wing think tank publishes its vision on how to fix climate change.

• Like (+1) 1

Small groups that meet secretly to plan illegal activities to advance their personal political or financial agendas are dangerous, not organizations that have open membership lists, that hold public meetings, sponsor conferences, etc. like the World Economic Forum.  Individuals, not countries, are members.   The president of France and the prime minister of India can agree to something that this group wants but that doesn't mean that they can get their countries to go along with them.  So, their view of the future isn't the same as some others'.  So what?  What actual power does the World Economic Forum have?  Can this group enforce sanctions?  Can it raise a military force?  At best, they might, over decades, convince enough people in enough countries to accept their ideas but so what?   Peoples' attitudes towards issues change all the time, and have been changing all the time since ***** sapiens developed the brain power to have attitudes.

The US needs to worry about Russians hacking into our computer systems not the fact that the President of China is going to be speaking at the World Economic Forum's 2021 conference.  The US needs to worry about white supremacists  planning terrorist acts like kidnapping governors or attacking the US Capitol not the fact that some left wing think tank publishes its vision on how to fix climate change.

The US needs to worry about threats from Russia, China, insurrectionists, white supremacists, Antifa, rioters, looters and all sorts of stuff. 

None of that means that the goals of the WEF are all in America's best interest, or that they don't warrant any concern.  I'm not sure why you are arguing that several wealthy individuals and world leaders don't have actual power when acting in concert, when we see individuals manipulate governments, board rooms and markets all of the time.  And while I applaud some of their environmental goals, there is a hell of a lot more to WEF that that. 

• Like (+1) 1