Allen, Shnowman, and Mongo fined for scuffle with Chiefs.

whatdrought

I went into that game w/ a very healthy respect for the Chiefs, and even liked them to an extent, especially Reid & Mahomes. I was pulling for them the past couple of years.

That's out.  They're right up there w/ the Patriots for me now.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

the nfl is a joke. the scuffle was set off by allen getting taken down 2 seconds after a whistle. it's the officials who should be fined. 

They were roughing Josh afer the release on several plays during that drive and called a personal foul on #57 2 plays before the play they got fined for.i applaud Mongo and Dawkins for hitting that cheap shot artist. The game was out of reach when he tried to hurt Josh. The Bills should pay those fines.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

@YoloinOhio bot must be down for repairs. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I’m guessing Chris Jones probably received $10000 for his cheap shot on Feliciano!

anyone watch the all-22 and see what Mongo did to Chris Jones before he got dropped?  The only view I’ve seen doesn’t show what he did.  Looks like he may have given him a kidney shot.....but there’s no way to see for sure.

all the chiefs fans are claiming that he Mongo hit him first.  The all-22 probably shows it

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

@YoloinOhio bot must be down for repairs. 

Good question:

Also good question:

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

anyone watch the all-22 and see what Mongo did to Chris Jones before he got dropped?  The only view I’ve seen doesn’t show what he did.  Looks like he may have given him a kidney shot.....but there’s no way to see for sure.

all the chiefs fans are claiming that he Mongo hit him first.  The all-22 probably shows it

Here's my problem with that line of logic:

The NFL claims to be about safety, and avoiding shots to the head.  So a kidney shot, if there was one, deserves a return kidney shot or something, not a punch to the head.

That's clearly an escalation and violation of the player safety rules that the NFL has established about blows to the head.

• Eyeroll 1

38 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

the nfl is a joke. the scuffle was set off by allen getting taken down 2 seconds after a whistle. it's the officials who should be fined. 

This is actually isn't a bad idea. There needs to be some type of accountability or repercussions for doing a poor job.