Marjorie Greene + Lauren Boebert = the face of Putin and the QOP

19 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Wrong. It is broad brushing hatred.

I have never singled one and dumped them into a collective group in these threads as the OP did, and so desperately so, that they brought up those who haven't been posting in here for months to make such a wide allegation. 

If the OP is singing your song so be it.

I thought you better than that.

Broad brush hatred, dumped into a collective... Like threads titled "California" and "New York?" 

How dare Boebert and Greene be dumped into a group!

11 hours ago, TBBills said:

Not when the republicans lied about everything, I cannot hold a side to blame when they were given false information so they could invade a country. 

Bernie and Ron Paul and 150 others did not buy it.  Maybe President Biden just has a faulty lie detector whereas the others do not?

Looks like we're reached a stalemate.  So I'm going to move on to something else.  I originally brought this up to refute your George W Bush style argument that if you voted Republican (which I did not) then you are responsible for everything these people do.

So, President Biden is a Catholic.  He goes to mass and I would assume supports them financially when the offering plate comes around. The Catholic church has a well documented and proven in court history of molesting young boys.  By your logic, Joe supports this and is responsible For what they do.  And if you vote for him you are responsible too.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Dislike 1

47 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Bernie and Ron Paul and 150 others did not buy it.  Maybe President Biden just has a faulty lie detector whereas the others do not?

Looks like we're reached a stalemate.  So I'm going to move on to something else.  I originally brought this up to refute your George W Bush style argument that if you voted Republican (which I did not) then you are responsible for everything these people do.

So, Joe Biden is a Catholic.  He goes to mass and I would assume supports them financially when the offering plate comes around. The Catholic church has a well documented and proven in court history of molesting young boys.  By your logic, Joe supports this and is responsible For what they do.  And if you vote for him you are responsible too.

Damn you're an idiot.

If anyone wants to see which party has clearer values:

Dem Senator has picture of him groping a boob from 14 years ago. Dems - man you need to step down and leave Congress - and he does.

Republican says wildfires were started due to Secret Jewish space lasers, calls for killing for other congressman, and more. Republicans in this thread, that’s fine let’s donate more to her.

One party clearly has a clear set of higher values.

Also, for 4 years the right on this board were made people were calling them White Nationalists for voting for Trump. Sometimes the shoe fits especially if you’re in this thread saying you want to give her more money and are trying to still support her after the secret Jewish space lasers came out.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If anyone wants to see which party has clearer values:

Dem Senator has picture of him groping a boob from 14 years ago. Dems - man you need to step down and leave Congress - and he does.

Republican says wildfires were started due to Secret Jewish space lasers, calls for killing for other congressman, and more. Republicans in this thread, that’s fine let’s donate more to her.

One party clearly has a clear set of higher values.

Also, for 4 years the right on this board were made people were calling them White Nationalists for voting for Trump. Sometimes the shoe fits especially if you’re in this thread saying you want to give her more money and are trying to still support her after the secret Jewish space lasers came out.

Our government is going to end up bailing out republicans b.c they will give all their money to the terrorists. Why are republicans so stupid?

McConnell: Marjorie Taylor Greene's views are a 'cancer' for the GOP

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell on Monday issued a tacit rebuke of controversial Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, slamming the Georgia Republican's "loony lies and conspiracy theories" as a "cancer" for the party.

"Loony lies and conspiracy theories are cancer for the Republican Party and our country," McConnell said in a statement. "Somebody who's suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.'s airplane is not living in reality. This has nothing to do with the challenges facing American families or the robust debates on substance that can strengthen our party."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/politics/mcconnell-marjorie-taylor-greene-cancer-republican-party/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:11 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Boebert's from my state. It's been amazing watching this slow speed car wreck play out ever since she won the Republican primary against one of the boring old Republicans her district usually delivers. 

The evolution of her Wiki page is fun to watch too. Here's how it reads now:

Boebert dropped out of high school her senior year (she would have graduated in 2004) because she had a child, and took a management role at a McDonald's in Rifle. She obtained her GED in 2020, about a month before her first election primary.[14] "I was a brand-new mom, and I had to make hard decisions on successfully raising my child, or getting to high school biology class. And I chose to take care of my child," she said.[15] She later got a job filing for a natural gas drilling company and then became a pipeliner, a member of a team that builds and maintains pipelines and pumping stations.

Before she got much attention, she and her campaign people obviously were the primary authors. It said something like, "She left high school to begin a family." Most of us would say she dropped out because she got pregnant. But hey, she got her GED ... a month before the primary election.

Yep, Grew up in poverty with parents on welfare... If she had different demographics and political party  (actually was dem for several years) she’d be upheld as a national hero. I see examples of these double standards in both directions constantly.

hypocritical sheep. You should be ashamed of yourself for your elitist sneering at someone who grew up through a tough socio-economic status to make something of themselves just because you disagree with their opinions no matter how irrational they may seem. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yep, Grew up in poverty with parents on welfare... If she had different demographics and political party  (actually was dem for several years) she’d be upheld as a national hero. I see examples of these double standards in both directions constantly.

hypocritical sheep. You should be ashamed of yourself for your elitist sneering at someone who grew up through a tough socio-economic status to make something of themselves just because you disagree with their opinions no matter how irrational they may seem. 

This is a bad “both-sides” take. Growing up poor and becoming a member of Congress will never make you a “national hero” if you are a crackpot while doing it. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you believe. A decent society finds that neither respectable nor honorable... and least of all heroic.

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

She wouldn’t be a national hero if she was on the left either. The left would call out her as a cancer just like McConnell did yesterday.