Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Isn't it funny when republicans need to make stuff up.

First,I am not a Republican. Second, what did I make up?

Straight from the horses mouth:

"My great concern here is, I supported going to Iraq. I think it was the right vote. I think it was necessary to enforce the international rules of the road," Biden said

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/17/politics/biden-iraq-kfile/index.html

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And seriously, he probably was a fervent supporter of the war in Iraq, until he wasn’t 

You could not be more wrong if you tried.

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Already showed the 99% of republican senate Vote Yes, I think it was 96% of House republicans voted Yes.

Anyway nice try.

if Republicans do it too Joe gets a pass?  Joe voted for it. That can only mean 1 thing. Joes thinks and acts like a Republican.

Anyway nice try.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

if Republicans do it too Joe gets a pass?  Joe voted for it. That can only mean 1 thing. Joes thinks and acts like a Republican.

Anyway nice try.

Well why are you not happy? If he thinks like a republican we are all good right?

28 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Why are you happy?

He voted with 99%of the Republicans in the Senate.

If it quacks like a duck ...

B.c I don't mind a president who is willing to work with both sides. I am refreshed a man is not spending all his time trying to brainwash people with "Fake News" screams to get away with corruption.

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

B.c I don't mind a president who is willing to work with both sides. I am refreshed a man is not spending all his time trying to brainwash people with "Fake News" screams to get away with corruption.

Even if the other side wants to attack a foreign country unprovoked and kill 1,000,000 brown people?

I agree that Trump is bad as was W.  But that doesn't make President Biden an angel.

I'm not on the blue team, I'm not on the red team. I'm on the American team.  therefore I am an equal opportunity annihilator when a politician screws up as both Trump and President Biden have done.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Even if the other side wants to attack a foreign country unprovoked and kill 1,000,000 brown people?

I agree that Trump is bad as was W.  But that doesn't make President Biden an angel.

I'm not on the blue team, I'm not on the red team. I'm on the American team.  therefore I am an equal opportunity annihilator when a politician screws up as both Trump and President Biden have done.

We'll you would have to show me the part where is said "Kill 1 million Brown people" as if that was the only thing they were set out to do. Extremisms at it's best.

Why do you keep talking about the color of the skin? They are people that is it...

Difference is Trump did it by himself and Biden was part of a bipartisan blunder. I also don't think anywhere in there Biden and everyone else was trying to destroy democracy.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol.  Again.  Because you can follow events in real time doesn't mean judgements have been made or has history "decided."

I bet if you told every Republican in January of 2009 this man would lead them back into a majority and the Supreme Court you would have said that was insane:

trump-meme-1200.jpg

Oh also.....it's cute you're so worried about the next election or the opposition "leaders."  

I'd start with actually governing first.  

We're all waiting for those Covid plans.  

The Biden COVID plan has been out forever: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/National-Strategy-for-the-COVID-19-Response-and-Pandemic-Preparedness.pdf

Theres even a ton of Executive Orders passed for it.

Lol.  Again.  Because you can follow events in real time doesn't mean judgements have been made or has history "decided."

I bet if you told every Republican in January of 2009 this man would lead them back into a majority and the Supreme Court you would have said that was insane:

trump-meme-1200.jpg

Oh also.....it's cute you're so worried about the next election or the opposition "leaders."  

The Biden COVID plan has been out forever: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/National-Strategy-for-the-COVID-19-Response-and-Pandemic-Preparedness.pdf

trump-meme-1200.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

We'll you would have to show me the part where is said "Kill 1 million Brown people" as if that was the only thing they were set out to do. Extremisms at it's best.

Why do you keep talking about the color of the skin? They are people that is it...

Difference is Trump did it by himself and Biden was part of a bipartisan blunder. I also don't think anywhere in there Biden and everyone else was trying to destroy democracy.

I mentioned the color of skin because everything is about the color of skin nowadays.

Perhaps Senator Biden and his cronies should have considered if they attacked a foreign country unprovoked and brought "shock and awe" by bombing the crap out of Baghdad maybe they would kill a lot of innocent people?  Bernie and Ron Paul and a lot of others did.  Whatever his intentions were, the results are on him (and all the yay voters) and are what they are.  He owns it.

Nuns in grammar school used to tell us hell is paved we good intentions.

Again, yes, Trump is really bad but that doesn't give President Biden a pass on his HUGE mistakes.  Do you think it should?

28 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I mentioned the color of skin because everything is about the color of skin nowadays.

Perhaps Senator Biden and his cronies should have considered if they attacked a foreign country unprovoked and brought "shock and awe" by bombing the crap out of Baghdad maybe they would kill a lot of innocent people?  Bernie and Ron Paul and a lot of others did.  Whatever his intentions were, the results are on him (and all the yay voters) and are what they are.  He owns it.

Nuns in grammar school used to tell us hell is paved we good intentions.

Again, yes, Trump is really bad but that doesn't give President Biden a pass on his HUGE mistakes.  Do you think it should?

It seems to be about skin color to you.

It wasn't his mistake though...

The only mistake Biden made was trusting republicans in this situation.

Edited by TBBills

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It wasn't his mistake though...

He literally VOTED for it.

Whose mistake was that?

I hold everyone who voted for it responsible.

I don't hold Bernie and Ron Paul and the other 150 or so that voted against it. It was not a mistake by them.

And yes I know more Republicans voted for it whatever difference that makes.

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He literally VOTED for it.

Whose mistake was that?

I hold everyone who voted for it responsible.

I don't hold Bernie and Ron Paul and the other 150 or so that voted against it. It was not a mistake by them.

And yes I know more Republicans voted for it whatever difference that makes.

Bush/Cheney they created the propaganda that spread like wild fire to do something that they shouldn't have. How could Biden know what was really going on when once again republicans were lying about everything.

Weapon of mass destruction, we have proof!

Honestly this look into the past is very similar to the voter fraud started by... Republicans.

Thanks for reminding me about this, it's people like you who hold grudges forever that allow us to remember this again.

Edited by TBBills

Boebert's from my state. It's been amazing watching this slow speed car wreck play out ever since she won the Republican primary against one of the boring old Republicans her district usually delivers. 

The evolution of her Wiki page is fun to watch too. Here's how it reads now:

Boebert dropped out of high school her senior year (she would have graduated in 2004) because she had a child, and took a management role at a McDonald's in Rifle. She obtained her GED in 2020, about a month before her first election primary.[14] "I was a brand-new mom, and I had to make hard decisions on successfully raising my child, or getting to high school biology class. And I chose to take care of my child," she said.[15] She later got a job filing for a natural gas drilling company and then became a pipeliner, a member of a team that builds and maintains pipelines and pumping stations.

Before she got much attention, she and her campaign people obviously were the primary authors. It said something like, "She left high school to begin a family." Most of us would say she dropped out because she got pregnant. But hey, she got her GED ... a month before the primary election.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Bush/Cheney they created the propaganda that spread like wild fire to do something that they shouldn't have. How could Biden know what was really going on when once again republicans were lying about everything.

Weapon of mass destruction, we have proof!

Honestly this look into the past is very similar to the voter fraud started by... Republicans.

Thanks for reminding me about this, it's people like you who hold grudges forever that allow us to remember this again.

Bernie didn't buy it. 150 congress people didn't buy it. Senator Biden did. 

Its not "holding a grudge".  Its remembering it so we don't make the same dumb mistake again.  We need to remember it again especially since President Biden sent more troops into Syria on his first day in office.

The whole WMD thing was BS from the beginning. I never believed it for a second.  I remember Uncle Dick on TV saying " Saddam possess the most deadly weapons known to man.". We have the most deadly weapons known to man.  He's got better stuff than us?  How could anyone not see through that?

Killing a million people is nothing like voter fraud.

You want to hold all Republicans responsible and forgive the Democrats.  Seems like a double standard.  And yes Bush/Cheney/Rice/Colin Powell have a bigger share of the blame.  But anyone that voted for it has a hefty share as well as I see it.  Your results may vary.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Bernie didn't buy it. 150 congress people didn't buy it. Senator Biden did. 

Its not "holding a grudge".  Its remembering it so we don't make the same dumb mistake again.  We need to remember it again especially since President Biden sent more troops into Syria on his first day in office.

The whole WMD thing was BS from the beginning. I never believed it for a second.  I remember Uncle Dick on TV saying " Saddam possess the most deadly weapons known to man.". We have the most deadly weapons known to man.  He's got better stuff than us?  How could anyone not see through that?

Killing a million people is nothing like voter fraud.

You want to hold all Republicans responsible and forgive the Democrats.  Seems like a double standard.  And yes Bush/Cheney/Rice/Colin Powell have a bigger share of the blame.  But anyone that voted for it has a hefty share as well as I see it.  Your results may vary.

Not when the republicans lied about everything, I cannot hold a side to blame when they were given false information so they could invade a country. 

• Haha (+1) 1