Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

These nut jobs deserve their own thread.

CC: @Deranged Rhino@Buffalo_Gal@B-Man@Doc@T master@I am the egg man@snafu@reddogblitz@Big Gun - you all own this and 1/6.

Blow it out your A$$

Since President Biden is your boy you own attacking a foreign country un provoked and killing 1,000,000+ brown people.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Blow it out your A$$

Hit a little close to home?

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Since President Biden is your boy you own attacking a foreign country un provoked and killing 1,000,000+ brown people.

Was there a B Anon cult all the Dems joined that tried to murder congressfolk? must have missed that. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So they are acceptable to you because of something else? 

When did I say it was acceptable?  Please provide some evidence.  Maybe one of my pase posts for example.

George W Bush aka Billstime said I owned something because he mistakenly said I support them and must "own it".

By that logic he has to own killing 1,000,000+ brown people since he supports President Biden.  See how that works?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

When did I say it was acceptable?  Please provide some evidence.  Maybe one of my pase posts for example.

George W Bush aka Billstime said I owned something because he mistakenly said I support them and must "own it".

By that logic he has to own killing 1,000,000+ brown people since he supports President Biden.  See how that works?

So you are just creating a distraction? Why? 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Now this is MAGA!  

If I don't get candidates like this from the QOP I'm out.  

These people will never lead GOP back to the majority. They are sedition candidates, revolutionaries for an anti democratic sham republic. 

26 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Blow it out your A$$

Isn't it funny when republicans need to make stuff up.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

The point of this OP making this thread is solely to exhibit hate towards those of a dissenting opinion.

They are falsely tying them into their delusional pretense with the hope others will jump on the bandwagon of venom.

Have at it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

The point of this OP making this thread is solely to exhibit hate towards those of a dissenting opinion.

They are falsely tying them into their delusional pretense with the hope others will jump on the bandwagon of venom.

Have at it.

No, it’s highlighting their hate. The politicians hate. You know that 

• Like (+1) 1

Wrong. It is broad brushing hatred.

I have never singled one and dumped them into a collective group in these threads as the OP did, and so desperately so, that they brought up those who haven't been posting in here for months to make such a wide allegation. 

If the OP is singing your song so be it.

I thought you better than that.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So you are just creating a distraction? Why? 

These people will never lead GOP back to the majority. They are sedition candidates, revolutionaries for an anti democratic sham republic. 

Lol.  Again.  Because you can follow events in real time doesn't mean judgements have been made or has history "decided."

I bet if you told every Republican in January of 2009 this man would lead them back into a majority and the Supreme Court you would have said that was insane:

trump-meme-1200.jpg

Oh also.....it's cute you're so worried about the next election or the opposition "leaders."  

I'd start with actually governing first.  

We're all waiting for those Covid plans.  

Edited by Big Blitz

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I bet if you told every Republican in January of 2009 this man would lead them back into a majority and the Supreme Court you would have said that was insane:

Doesn't seem insane when you fire anyone who doesn't bow down to your corruption in your unrelenting pursuit of a totalitarian government.