Lol. Y’all actually voted for this guy 😂

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Of course you do b.c he is attacking democrats with his bull####. Not surprising, republicans love to do ***** like that.

My grandmother lived with me and my family and also passed away from alzheimer's which turned into dementia, yet you don't see me doing the same *****.

It's disturbing someone would do something like that but it seems to be par for the course when it comes to republicans. They will do whatever they can to try and destroy democracy even if they have to use family as the cannon fodder.

Sorry you lost you're Grandmother TB thoughts and prayers to you.  Always hard to lose someone you love. :(  

Other stuff not getting into.

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Of course you do b.c he is attacking democrats with his bull####. Not surprising, republicans love to do ***** like that.

My grandmother lived with me and my family and also passed away from alzheimer's which turned into dementia, yet you don't see me doing the same *****.

It's disturbing someone would do something like that but it seems to be par for the course when it comes to republicans. They will do whatever they can to try and destroy democracy even if they have to use family as the cannon fodder.

I see your original post was edited to include more detail.  I can see your point— that your experiences dictate how others should navigate their own journey. 

Your single-mindedness aside, Biden’s significant mental decline is obvious and debating it seems like a silly line to draw.  

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You are being brainwashed into thinking it, it is sad to watch this unfold.

Your mind is not strong enough to escape the Trump brainwashing.

You do you. 

1 hour ago, ALF said:

So you want Harris to take over as President  ?

It seems a foregone conclusion.  But that’s not the question, the question is why those who voted for Biden wanted Harris in the likely event his steep mental decline continued.  

This really is just a matter of math. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Biden simply outlasted the generations that correctly identified him as a dimwit and appealed to whatever it is their children and grandchildren yearn for.  

He’s lied repeatedly for nearly 5 decades, and paid the price for it when he was rejected at the polls;

He’s combative and quick to anger when asked simple questions from voters, and his default seems to trend toward challenges for push up contests;

He’s threatened violence against his adversaries, infamously offering to take Trump “behind the gym”, knowing of course his “behind the gym” days were over 50 years ago.  

He treated women and children as his personal property for decades, grabbing, groping, massaging and smelling, often in front of their husbands and fathers.  It’s classic predatory behavior for a guy who thinks the rules don’t apply to him.

He’s made derogatory comments about men, women, Black citizens, Indian citizens and others.  

Of course, there is a serious allegation of violent sexual assault against a woman during a time when Biden was firmly entrenched as a leader in the Wild Old Boys Day in the senate.   He was a major player in what often sounds as much like “The Wolf of Wall Street” as it does the dignified US Senate”.  

You can chop it up however you like, but the truth is he’s displayed an almost unbelievable lack of leadership given how many shots he’s had at the crown.   All it really took for him to be elected was a stunning collaboration between government, media, technology, pandemic, and tens of millions of voters who ran directly toward the type of silliness their parents and grandparents rejected.  

What’s even more fascinating is how you are stumping for Joe while acknowledging he’s lost several steps from when he offered what passed for character and intellect.  Comparing Biden to Trump with respect to age is completely fair, but all you did was vote for the dem version of the worst characterization of Trump.  

So the position of Trump supporters who have yet to be weaned off his shiveled **** since he lost is:

......that Biden is combative and lies.

OMFG the irony  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Wacka said:

hey idiot,  i deal with my mom  24/365. I'm not an "expert"  but  i see the sighs  in Biden.   He mixed  yp his wife and sister. 

And you "genius" completely miss the point.

Between two cognitively declining old guys, I'll take the one who can hire expertise, delegate work to them, let them do their job, and retain them over the angry delusional guy whose pervasive leadership quality is his demand for abject loyalty over competence in role.

Example: Rudy the melting, farting, but ring-kissing gaffe-machine.

25 minutes ago, WideNine said:

So the position of Trump supporters who have yet to be weaned off his shiveled **** since he lost is:

......that Biden is combative and lies.

OMFG the irony  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But you felt that way before Biden was elected, and this issue is about Biden’s leadership. You made the claim singing his leadership praises.   

My question is what did Biden offer you to make you overlook all his baggage?  Why not demand better?   Of all the complaints I had about Obama, they didn’t involve groping women or making racially insensitive comments over a several decade plan, lying about who he was or challenging people to push up contests.  To my knowledge Obama never had a serious allegation of sexual assault.  Again, you just cast a vote for your version of the worst elements you feel about Trump. Why? 

I’ll give you a hint:  status quo.  Progressive politics from white liberals is about appearance while staying safe in the coccoon.   The historic employment records for people of color is threatening to some voters when it gets too close to their neighborhood. For all the dialogue about racially sensitivity these days, Biden represents your ability to champion inclusion with just an embarrassed “Ah that’s just Joe, he doesn’t mean it!”.  As for the women he’s groped and assaulted, again, whatever he offered you clearly allows you to overcome and disregard their victimization.  They become disposable— but the again— he “owned” his aberrant behavior (at age 76, well past his prime, when it really mattered and he was largely kept out of the public eye).  

So, let’s assume Trump suddenly became a serial sexual abuser after decades of being in the public eye, and that some women don’t actually seek out and engage in wealthy and powerful men for sex for any number of reasons, and that all his powerful friends on politics and entertainment were blissfully aware of his tendencies——how does that have anything to do with you and millions of others stumping for Joe Biden?  

34 minutes ago, TBBills said:

We know how republicans are with math....

Yup, it’s all anyone ever talks about. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But you felt that way before Biden was elected, and this issue is about Biden’s leadership. You made the claim singing his leadership praises.   

My question is what did Biden offer you to make you overlook all his baggage?  Why not demand better?   Of all the complaints I had about Obama, they didn’t involve groping women or making racially insensitive comments over a several decade plan, lying about who he was or challenging people to push up contests.  To my knowledge Obama never had a serious allegation of sexual assault.  Again, you just cast a vote for your version of the worst elements you feel about Trump. Why? 

I’ll give you a hint:  status quo.  Progressive politics from white liberals is about appearance while staying safe in the coccoon.   The historic employment records for people of color is threatening to some voters when it gets too close to their neighborhood. For all the dialogue about racially sensitivity these days, Biden represents your ability to champion inclusion with just an embarrassed “Ah that’s just Joe, he doesn’t mean it!”.  As for the women he’s groped and assaulted, again, whatever he offered you clearly allows you to overcome and disregard their victimization.  They become disposable— but the again— he “owned” his aberrant behavior (at age 76, well past his prime, when it really mattered and he was largely kept out of the public eye).  

So, let’s assume Trump suddenly became a serial sexual abuser after decades of being in the public eye, and that some women don’t actually seek out and engage in wealthy and powerful men for sex for any number of reasons, and that all his powerful friends on politics and entertainment were blissfully aware of his tendencies——how does that have anything to do with you and millions of others stumping for Joe Biden?  

For the leadership qualities I look for in any leader be it a business leader or one holding public office.

I am not into or overly enamored by firey rhetoric. It is just so much hot air.

What I Iook for in a president, irregardless of party affiliation, is ability to assemble and retain competent expertise as staff. 

A fundamental necessity for that staff is that they can disagree with him (or her someday) and give their expert advice sans fear of reprisal.

See my response to the wacky guy.

40 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Between two cognitively declining old guys, I'll take the one who can hire expertise, delegate work to them, let them do their job, and retain them over the angry delusional guy whose pervasive leadership quality is his demand for abject loyalty over competence in role.

Example: Rudy the melting, farting, but ring-kissing, gaffe-machine.

I believe Trump is an effective showman, salesman, and rabble-rouser, but an ineffective, incompetent, and dangerous leader.

As many have said, you all need to move on.

9 minutes ago, WideNine said:

For the leadership qualities I look for in any leader be it a business leader or one holding public office.

I am not into or overly enamored by firey rhetoric. It is just so much hot air.

What I Iook for in a president, irregardless of party affiliation, is ability to assemble and retain competent expertise as staff. 

A fundamental necessity for that staff is that they can disagree with him (or her someday) and give their expert advice sans fear of reprisal.

See my response to the wacky guy.

I believe Trump is an effective showman, salesman, and rabble-rouser, but an ineffective, incompetent, and dangerous leader.

As many have said, you all need to move on.

Yeesh. That’s your standard?  If they can assemble a staff you’re ok with them assaulting women and mocking people of color? 

You’re a throwback to the days of Boss Tweed.  Who knows though, maybe someone on his senate leadership team did tell him grinding on minors and perfecting his Braille technique on any woman within reach was not a good idea at least once over the past 40 years or so.  

Oh, the irony indeed. 👍

54 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeesh. That’s your standard?  If they can assemble a staff you’re ok with them assaulting women and mocking people of color? 

You’re a throwback to the days of Boss Tweed.  Who knows though, maybe someone on his senate leadership team did tell him grinding on minors and perfecting his Braille technique on any woman within reach was not a good idea at least once over the past 40 years or so.  

Oh, the irony indeed. 👍

Every single flaw you ascribe to Biden, Trump has exponentially displayed.

You are hopelessly lost in your unwavering desire to continue to worship that incredibly flawed man over facts and reason and the needs of sound government.

Meanwhile Biden will serve out his term and I will just objectively look for the next less-flawed candidate who I think can do the job the best.

I am not tethered to any politician by some kind of odd messianic umbilical need or rational.

Trump should just turn his Mar a Lago golf resort to a commune so his followers can hand over all their worldly goods to Trump Org, live there in monastic poverty, and then he can leverage the financial and tax advantages of having his own religion.

A leader's ability to assemble and retain a competent team to you know.....govern the nation is IMO likely the most important quality. The rest is gravy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

Every single flaw you ascribe to Biden, Trump has exponentially displayed.

You are hopelessly lost in your unwavering desire to continue to worship that incredibly flawed man over facts and reason and the needs of sound government.

Meanwhile Biden will serve out his term and I will just objectively look for the next less-flawed candidate who I think can do the job the best.

I am not tethered to any politician by some kind of odd messianic umbilical need or rational.

Trump should just turn his Mar a Lago golf resort to a commune so his followers can hand over all their worldly goods to Trump Org, live there in monastic poverty, and then he can leverage the financial and tax advantages of having his own religion.

A leader's ability to assemble and retain a competent team to you know.....govern the nation is IMO likely the most important quality. The rest is gravy.

Donald Trump has denied sexually assaulting any woman at any time.  He’s never denied chasing as many as he can get.  Your awakening on Trump and allegations started in 2015,  roughly the time he went from cause celebrë, political and media darling to public enemy number one.  That happened for one reason and one reason only— he ran as a R.   You keep believing what you must to convince yourself, but that’s the fact Jack. 

Be that as it may, let’s again assume that Donald Trump rose at night to prey on socialites and wannabes and no one in the media world knew it, or that the most powerful politicians in our country who scrambled to be near him were blissfully unaware—-that still doesn’t explain why you, W9, chose to elevate an acknowledged predator like Biden.  That was your decision, not mine, and the only conclusion I can come to is that you feel women are as disposable as the powerful men that surround them.   

We’ve come full circle.  Your defense of the Biden vote seems to be that your comfortable with 8 or 9 women being victimized because it’s less than whatever Trump number you’ve chosen to believe.  

You said something telling at the end btw— the tax haven issue.  Is it the tax committment that brought you into the Biden fold? Not a dollar more from you and yours? 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Just to be clear- do you believe Trump won in 2016 due to Russian involvement? Or are you simply pointing out Russia tried to influence our election?

It can only be conjecture at this point.

The fact that members of Trump's campaign knew of Russia's hacking of DNC emails and were coordinating release via WikiLeaks is a matter of record.

It is outlined in the Senate bi-partisan report on the matter and the reason Stone was incarcerated.

"An unidentified "senior Trump campaign official was directed to contact Stone about any additional releases and what other damaging information [Wikileaks] had regarding the Clinton Campaign," the special counsel's office wrote in its indictment of Stone. "Stone thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by [Wikileaks]."

The fact that Trump was aware, encouraged, and embraced the hacking effort, is also a matter of record and the attempts to dilute or pass it off with a nod & wink as a joke are weak.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282

Although Hilary won the popular vote by over two million she lost many swing states (and their electoral votes) by narrow margins.

It is conceivable that the negative press around the emails was enough to sway the election, but still conjecture.

The argument could also be made that the Hilary campaign and the DNC itself helped Trump to win.

If the DNC did not have emails that documented coordinated efforts between them and the Hilary campaign to shaft Bernie in the primaries then there would have been no mud to sling.

There were a lot of Bernie Backers that either didn't vote, or voted Trump in protest.

This does not negate what Trump and his campaign did to encourage and coordinate release of the emails with a foreign adversary, just that there are more factors to consider when looking at Trump's win and assessing how that happened.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Donald Trump has denied sexually assaulting any woman at any time.  He’s never denied chasing as many as he can get.  Your awakening on Trump and allegations started in 2015,  roughly the time he went from cause celebrë, political and media darling to public enemy number one.  That happened for one reason and one reason only— he ran as a R.   You keep believing what you must to convince yourself, but that’s the fact Jack. 

Be that as it may, let’s again assume that Donald Trump rose at night to prey on socialites and wannabes and no one in the media world knew it, or that the most powerful politicians in our country who scrambled to be near him were blissfully unaware—-that still doesn’t explain why you, W9, chose to elevate an acknowledged predator like Biden.  That was your decision, not mine, and the only conclusion I can come to is that you feel women are as disposable as the powerful men that surround them.   

We’ve come full circle.  Your defense of the Biden vote seems to be that your comfortable with 8 or 9 women being victimized because it’s less than whatever Trump number you’ve chosen to believe.  

You said something telling at the end btw— the tax haven issue.  Is it the tax committment that brought you into the Biden fold? Not a dollar more from you and yours? 

Hopeless. Like rowing a boat with one oar.

You never get anywhere with some folks.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Hopeless. Like rowing a boat with one oar.

You never get anywhere with some folks.

I agree.  For example, in your post above, a multi-year-no-holds-barred-no-expense-spared-kick-in-doors-bribe-people-to-flip-while-threatening-with-harsh-prison-sentence investigation that leads to dem puds in hand and zero charges leaves us at “conjecture”.  

If they only had more time.  🤣

• Like (+1) 1