Lol. Y’all actually voted for this guy 😂

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

To use your own mother to attack the president b.c he isn't republican is disgusting.

Tampa, slow down and breathe. That’s not what the poster did. He shared his experience with his mother to make a comparison based on personal experience. Then, you went postal on him. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, WideNine said:

This again?

Both dudes are old with likely cognitive decline.

One is a complete dick, thinks he's a genius, and cannot hire expertise and delegate work without getting bent and firing them for having better ideas than his random and poorly thought out crap.

The other recognizes that good leaders don't have to be so insecure that they have to compete with the expertise they hire and can delegate and let them do their job.

Biden is a better leader.

As for memory impairments, Trump has had his share.

"Confusing people and generations memory loss is the symptom most closely associated with Alzheimer’s.

While Trump famously forgets the names of people (as he did recently when he called Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”) and places (as when he called Paradise, California, “Pleasure”), one could make allowances for such gaffes.

More troubling, Michael Wolff reported in "Fire and Fury" that at the end of 2017, Trump failed to recognize "a succession of old friends" at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump, at 72, seemed to hit a new inflection point when he said, “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” In fact, his father was born in the Bronx and it was his grandfather who was from Germany.

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia."

Biden simply outlasted the generations that correctly identified him as a dimwit and appealed to whatever it is their children and grandchildren yearn for.  

He’s lied repeatedly for nearly 5 decades, and paid the price for it when he was rejected at the polls;

He’s combative and quick to anger when asked simple questions from voters, and his default seems to trend toward challenges for push up contests;

He’s threatened violence against his adversaries, infamously offering to take Trump “behind the gym”, knowing of course his “behind the gym” days were over 50 years ago.  

He treated women and children as his personal property for decades, grabbing, groping, massaging and smelling, often in front of their husbands and fathers.  It’s classic predatory behavior for a guy who thinks the rules don’t apply to him.

He’s made derogatory comments about men, women, Black citizens, Indian citizens and others.  

Of course, there is a serious allegation of violent sexual assault against a woman during a time when Biden was firmly entrenched as a leader in the Wild Old Boys Day in the senate.   He was a major player in what often sounds as much like “The Wolf of Wall Street” as it does the dignified US Senate”.  

You can chop it up however you like, but the truth is he’s displayed an almost unbelievable lack of leadership given how many shots he’s had at the crown.   All it really took for him to be elected was a stunning collaboration between government, media, technology, pandemic, and tens of millions of voters who ran directly toward the type of silliness their parents and grandparents rejected.  

What’s even more fascinating is how you are stumping for Joe while acknowledging he’s lost several steps from when he offered what passed for character and intellect.  Comparing Biden to Trump with respect to age is completely fair, but all you did was vote for the dem version of the worst characterization of Trump.  

• Dislike 1

Pointing out  things that Biden is doing on video  and comparing them to what I see in my mom is not  using her to attack the president.  AND IF YOU DON'T  LIKE MY OPINION , FU.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Pointing out  things that Biden is doing on video  and comparing them to what I see in my mom is not  using her to attack the president.  AND IF YOU DON'T  LIKE MY OPINION , FU.

Sure sure, use your mother to attack other people, you are a sorry human being.

Joe was barely there when he wasn't in the throes of dementia.  There's a reason why you don't elect a leader who is close to his 80's and he only got roped-into running for President because the rest of the field was so terrible.  Had he really wanted to be President, he would have run after Barry terms were over.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Go deal with her than and stay the ***** out of here. No one gives a ***** about your personal experiences, it that means is you will think everyone has it...

What a disgusting piece of ***** using your mother to make stupid accusations against other people.

Actually Chief, I give a **** about his experiences and what he comes to share.   Life has a way of humbling us all, and some of the lessons learned come during times of personal hardship and tragedy.   

You’re free to speak for yourself, though your outburst seems to imply you actually do care what @Wacka has to say, but try and stay in your lane. 

Thanks as always for sharing Wacka. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Actually Chief, I give a **** about his experiences and what he comes to share.   Life has a way of humbling us all, and some of the lessons learned come during times of personal hardship and tragedy.   

You’re free to speak for yourself, though your outburst seems to imply you actually do care what @Wacka has to say, but try and stay in your lane. 

Thanks as always for sharing Wacka. 

Of course you do b.c he is attacking democrats with his bull####. Not surprising, republicans love to do ***** like that.

My grandmother lived with me and my family and also passed away from alzheimer's which turned into dementia, yet you don't see me doing the same *****.

It's disturbing someone would do something like that but it seems to be par for the course when it comes to republicans. They will do whatever they can to try and destroy democracy even if they have to use family as the cannon fodder.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

Of course you do b.c he is attacking democrats with his bull####. Not surprising, republicans love to do ***** like that.

If you knew that some posters actually cared about the post, why did you go all Khloe Kardashian in the first place and suggest otherwise?     Wacka offered thoughts on Biden’s mental state based on his personal experiences.  Analyzing the mental and emotional competence of candidates and politicians is an everyday thing and occurs across the spectrum. You do it routinely, you dog faced pony soldier. 

You should speak to someone about these mood swings. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If you knew that some posters actually cared about the post, why did you go all Khloe Kardashian in the first place and suggest otherwise?     Wacka offered thoughts on Biden’s mental state based on his personal experiences.  Analyzing the mental and emotional competence of candidates and politicians is an everyday thing and occurs across the spectrum. You do it routinely, you dog faced pony soldier. 

You should speak to someone about these mood swings. 

The only one who seems to have a mood is you. I am just pointing out bull####.

You seem to have a mood about me calling it out.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

The only one who seems to have a mood is you. I am just pointing out bull####.

Well, you were exceptionally rude, postured as if to speak for the group, and when called on it, acknowledged that what you said was complete nonsense.  

If my intervention on your behalf comes off as moody on my part, I can accept how you feel.   Consider this my validation of your unique you-ness. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, you were exceptionally rude, postured as if to speak for the group, and when called on it, acknowledged that what you said was complete nonsense.  

If my intervention on your behalf comes off as moody on my part, I can accept how you feel.   Consider this my validation of your unique you-ness. 

Sometimes you need to be rude to force people to realize the truth of their bull####. Just don't use personal experiences to attack someone else b.c you want that person to have the same disease just b.c they are democrat.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Sometimes you need to be rude to force people to realize the truth of their bull####. Just don't use personal experiences to attack someone else b.c you want that person to have the same disease just b.c they are democrat.

You’re going backwards.  Life is about pushing forward.  

Biden’s cognitive decline is not some sort of conspiracy theory, it’s obvious to any honest broker looking to have dialogue.  One of the marked examples of it was when comparing his capacity in the Trump-Biden debates to Biden-Ryan debates.  In the Ryan debate, he was combative, interrupting frequently and in control.   In the first Trump debate—when Trump went full Joe Biden in him, he was overwhelmed and confused frequently.  The sad aftermath was watching the media and his supporters defend his performance and implying Trump was too mean to him.  

If you think it’s bs, you’re not paying attention. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re going backwards.  Life is about pushing forward.  

Biden’s cognitive decline is not some sort of conspiracy theory, it’s obvious to any honest broker looking to have dialogue.  One of the marked examples of it was when comparing his capacity in the Trump-Biden debates to Biden-Ryan debates.  In the Ryan debate, he was combative, interrupting frequently and in control.   In the first Trump debate—when Trump went full Joe Biden in him, he was overwhelmed and confused frequently.  The sad aftermath was watching the media and his supporters defend his performance and implying Trump was too mean to him.  

If you think it’s bs, you’re not paying attention. 

You are being brainwashed into thinking it, it is sad to watch this unfold.

Your mind is not strong enough to escape the Trump brainwashing.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Don cried rigged elections says he won 

over and over. 

Don told his flock to vote twice in NC. 

he invited my pillow guy to the WH who says the machines were rigged 

The lemmings in his cult believed him and stormed the capitol because they believed the lies of a rigged election. 

Voter fraud happens but it is so minute it’s laughable. 

I ridiculed the R’s who enabled Don and I will continue to do so. 

that doesn’t make me a liberal. 

I agree that Trump's argument about a fixed election is wrong, and the funny part is he sounds just like liberals for the past 4 years complaining how Russia interfered in 2016. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I agree that Trump's argument about a fixed election is wrong, and the funny part is he sounds just like liberals for the past 4 years complaining how Russia interfered in 2016. 

Except the only difference was one was true and the other wasn't.

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The stage was set for both parties to complain because it works.  The country was turned upside down and an administration hamstrung over fb posts and Russian boogeymen.  Nevermind the subject to the alleged treason out behavior was one of the must recognizable faces and personalities in the world, and that he had been friend and ally to most major political figures over the past few decades and a major player in the entertainment industry for longer still.  

Emotionally underdeveloped  people fall for that sort of thing every time. 

I think the Time magazine article makes a much more nuanced argument on how the manipulation of the electorate occurred.  The art of spreading propaganda and disinformation, and hiding the faults of political leaders is nothing new.   

But absolutely, at the core, the left screamed “stolen election” and “coup” from the top down in 2016, then “OMG how silly” in 2020.   It’s the same pattern they are using with the whole insurrection play now.  For 5 years they ramble on about interference and Trump, illegitimate presidency, using words like treason and coup, rapist and abuser, and look to destroy people at every corner. 

Now, suddenly, the very fabric of our society is in peril.  It won’t change until liberal voters push back, but they are irrational and overly emotional people by nature in many cases.  

• Like (+1) 2