Lol. Y’all actually voted for this guy 😂

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Your quote: “. As for Trump, he never stated that Russia did not attempt to interfere in our election” that is a lie.

while outside the scope of your original lie, The Mueller report also stated that Russia favored Trump.

The Mueller report did state that Russia favored Trump, but before the Mueller report he maintained that Russia did not interfere to HELP HIM, which is a big difference from just interference. I will also point out that Russia was pretty open about wanting Obama vs McCain, so them having a preference is not new. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/3/2021 at 3:15 PM, Doc said:

And yet you bought the Russian collusion hoax.

Speaking of hoaxes, how's hydroxychloroquine treatment going these days?  Someone I know has COVID, and I was debating whether to send them Lysol and bleach, or some HCQ gummies.  Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Speaking of hoaxes, how's hydroxychloroquine treatment going these days?  Someone I know has COVID, and I was debating whether to send them Lysol and bleach, or some HCQ gummies.  Thoughts?

I actually watched the press conference that day. The President didn’t recommend consuming Lysol or bleach. Turn off CNN once in a while. You’ve been lied to! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I actually watched the press conference that day. The President didn’t recommend consuming Lysol or bleach. Turn off CNN once in a while. You’ve been lied to! 

Hmmm.   I didn't say that Trump recommended those things.  Nice try.  But he did suggest the possibility of such injections to combat COVID-19. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hmmm.   I didn't say that Trump recommended those things.  Nice try.  But he did suggest the possibility of such injections to combat COVID-19. 

My mother died of cancer a few years ago. She wore a punch around for her last year. That pouch was injecting a very low dose of what would otherwise be considered a poison to you and me. How do you think we ‘cure’ cancer today ....leaches? 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

My mother died of cancer a few years ago. She wore a punch around for her last year. That pouch was injecting a very low dose of what would otherwise be considered a poison to you and me. How do you think we ‘cure’ cancer today ....leaches? 

Nope.  And also not through Lysol and/or bleach.  

Also, I'm sorry about your mother.  Sincere condolences. 

17 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Slim you are not a moderate if what you post here is indicative of what you believe overall. As for Trump, he never stated that Russia did not attempt to interfere in our election, that was Obama

"But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved. There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes."

But  If the investigation from Mueller did not convince you literally nothing will.

Don cried rigged elections says he won 

over and over. 

Don told his flock to vote twice in NC. 

he invited my pillow guy to the WH who says the machines were rigged 

The lemmings in his cult believed him and stormed the capitol because they believed the lies of a rigged election. 

Voter fraud happens but it is so minute it’s laughable. 

I ridiculed the R’s who enabled Don and I will continue to do so. 

that doesn’t make me a liberal. 

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/24/disinfectant-injection-coronavirus-trump/?outputType=amp

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

THEN WHEN QUESTIONED about it.....

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,” Trump said.

There was no indication when he made the initial remarks that they were not a real recommendation.

I was joking 🙃 

like he was joking and brought about an insurrection 

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/24/disinfectant-injection-coronavirus-trump/?outputType=amp

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

THEN WHEN QUESTIONED about it.....

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen,” Trump said.

There was no indication when he made the initial remarks that they were not a real recommendation.

I was joking 🙃 

like he was joking and brought about an insurrection 

Are you dense? He was asking a question of the science guys!!! That’s what a question mark means at the end of sentence! 

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

My thoughts are you are either being disingenuous or stupid.  Take your pick. 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

over and over. 

Don told his flock to vote twice in NC. 

he invited my pillow guy to the WH who says the machines were rigged 

The lemmings in his cult believed him and stormed the capitol because they believed the lies of a rigged election. 

Voter fraud happens but it is so minute it’s laughable. 

I ridiculed the R’s who enabled Don and I will continue to do so. 

that doesn’t make me a liberal. 

Bernie Sanders?  

8 hours ago, Doc said:

My thoughts are you are either being disingenuous or stupid.  Take your pick. 

So I shouldn’t send the HCQ gummies, the Lysol, or the bleach.  Got it.  Kind of surprising, considering how hard you fell for the HCQ hoax.  I figured you’d go with the gummies.  But I guess not. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So I shouldn’t send the HCQ gummies, the Lysol, or the bleach.  Got it.  Kind of surprising, considering how hard you fell for the HCQ hoax.  I figured you’d go with the gummies.  But I guess not. 

"Fell for the hoax."  Oh, the hypocrisy!

12 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

over and over. 

He did say "there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections," I think that covers Trump. Don't you?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Dislike 1

On 1/29/2021 at 2:28 PM, Wacka said:

He's got dementia. I have to deal with my mom's every day  and many evenings. He definitely is in the earlier stages of it. 

I stuttered very badly as a kid. I got over it and  got a PhD.   That is not his problem.

You have a hearing impediment.  Having your head up your a**.

This again?

Both dudes are old with likely cognitive decline.

One is a complete dick, thinks he's a genius, and cannot hire expertise and delegate work without getting bent and firing them for having better ideas than his random and poorly thought out crap.

The other recognizes that good leaders don't have to be so insecure that they have to compete with the expertise they hire and can delegate and let them do their job.

Biden is a better leader.

As for memory impairments, Trump has had his share.

"Confusing people and generations memory loss is the symptom most closely associated with Alzheimer’s.

While Trump famously forgets the names of people (as he did recently when he called Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”) and places (as when he called Paradise, California, “Pleasure”), one could make allowances for such gaffes.

More troubling, Michael Wolff reported in "Fire and Fury" that at the end of 2017, Trump failed to recognize "a succession of old friends" at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump, at 72, seemed to hit a new inflection point when he said, “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” In fact, his father was born in the Bronx and it was his grandfather who was from Germany.

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia."

5 hours ago, WideNine said:

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia."

hey idiot,  i deal with my mom  24/365. I'm not an "expert"  but  i see the sighs  in Biden.   He mixed  yp his wife and sister. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

hey idiot,  i deal with my mom  24/365. I'm not an "expert"  but  i see the sighs  in Biden.   He mixed  yp his wife and sister. 

Go deal with her than and stay the ***** out of here. No one gives a ***** about your personal experiences, it that means is you will think everyone has it...

What a disgusting piece of ***** using your mother to make stupid accusations against other people.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Go deal with her than and stay the ***** out of here. No one gives a ***** about your personal experiences, it that means is you will think everyone has it...

What a disgusting piece of ***** using your mother to make stupid accusations against other people.

Do you ever read the your posts? This is beyond horrible. Tone it down Tampa! It really isn’t necessary. This is a place you can come to engage with people who have DIFFERENT viewpoints than yours. If you only want to hear your own voice you only need a mirror.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do you ever read the your posts? This is beyond horrible. Tone it down Tampa! It really isn’t necessary. This is a place you can come to engage with people who have DIFFERENT viewpoints than yours. If you only want to hear your own voice you only need a mirror.

To use your own mother to attack the president b.c he isn't republican is disgusting.

• Haha (+1) 1