Lol. Y’all actually voted for this guy 😂

On 1/31/2021 at 7:06 PM, Doc said:

Calling those who aren't Dems "racist" is a lazy and convenient way to ignore the real problems.

Do you know how many times I've been called a ignorant liberal here?  Its a label.  if its untrue you blow it off.

I am truly a moderate, I ride the middle, always an independent.  There are a number of R's who I respect.   But the Agent of Chaos is the worst president ever.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/31/2021 at 7:06 PM, Doc said:

Calling those who aren't Dems "racist" is a lazy and convenient way to ignore the real problems.

It is lazy.  Do you know how many times I've been called a ignorant liberal here?  Its a label.  if its untrue you blow it off.

I am truly a moderate, I ride the middle, always have been a registered independent.  There are a number of R's who I respect.   

But the Agent of Chaos is the worst president ever and many people ignored his bluster believing he was just joking

He was joking about Hydro whatever, injecting sunshine, raking the forest floors to prevent forest fires.   But not him inciting an insurrection.  Stand back, stand by.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It is lazy.  Do you know how many times I've been called a ignorant liberal here?  Its a label.  if its untrue you blow it off.

I am truly a moderate, I ride the middle, always have been a registered independent.  There are a number of R's who I respect.   

But the Agent of Chaos is the worst president ever and many people ignored his bluster believing he was just joking

He was joking about Hydro whatever, injecting sunshine, raking the forest floors to prevent forest fires.   But not him inciting an insurrection.  Stand back, stand by.

And yet you bought the Russian collusion hoax.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

raking the forest floors to prevent forest fires.

Wait a minute. You think our California wildfires are caused because it's HOT out?  They are not. The fires are not caused by heat.  No matter what you think, or have been told, it isn't THAT hot out here.  In fact, this past year we had a wet winter that caused lots of underbrush grasses to grow, which then fuels our fires....which are in fact caused by lightning, homeless folks, arson, little to no forestry maintenance, and poorly maintained power lines.  Our fires are not the result of Climate Change.

47 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute. You think our California wildfires are caused because it's HOT out?  They are not. The fires are not caused by heat.  No matter what you think, or have been told, it isn't THAT hot out here.  In fact, this past year we had a wet winter that caused lots of underbrush grasses to grow, which then fuels our fires....which are in fact caused by lightning, homeless folks, arson, little to no forestry maintenance, and poorly maintained power lines.  Our fires are not the result of Climate Change.

They are all climate change, and don’t go trying to change the largest brained one here! He knows all!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

And yet you bought the Russian collusion hoax.

Did I?

I have stated, because I know the rules, when in the government or acting for the government, you have to submit records of contact to Foreign entities.  especially enemies. 

Are you still denying that Russia has never tried to affect the political agenda in the US? 

The numerous Fake FB and Twitter accounts?

Prison and fines are the punishment. 

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

where to begin? Lets start with what I said and go from there little to no forestry maintenance 

Raking the forest floor.  

you don't need it to be HOT out for fires to start?  

When did I blame "climate change"? 

You forgot the IDIOTS and their gender reveal parties start fires too.

MTG blames Jewish built Space Lasers. Who knew? 

Its like I never knew Open Fire regulations didn't exist ...  

Here's an example - 

February 15 to April 30 Open Burning Allowed Only Between 4:00 p.m. and 12 a.m.

May 1 to September 30 Open Burning Prohibited

October 1 to February 14 Open Burning Permitted under Normal Conditions

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Did I?

I have stated, because I know the rules, when in the government or acting for the government, you have to submit records of contact to Foreign entities.  especially enemies. 

Are you still denying that Russia has never tried to affect the political agenda in the US? 

Of course Russia tried to affect the political agenda in the US.  When haven't they?  Barry knew about it and did nothing because he figured Hilly was going to win anyway.  Then when Trump won the Dems needed an excuse/boogey man so it was conflated collusion and most of you bought it because you wanted to buy it.

And you want to talk about collusion, how about Barry's hot mic moment with Medvedev prior to the 2012 election where he told him to tell Vlad not to do anything provocative until after the election?  You were OK with that?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

On 2/3/2021 at 1:26 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I assume you live in NY or you only come here and give your most liberal takes because you have never espoused any thoughts that were conservative I have seen. Most moderates have left NY due to the insanity of the government.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I assume you live in NY or you only come here and give your most liberal takes because you have never espoused any thoughts that were conservative I have seen. Most moderates have left NY due to the insanity of the government.

A lot of liberals have as well.  And they move to red states and vote for the same people who ruined the states they just left.

• Like (+1) 3

On 2/4/2021 at 10:43 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Did I?

Slim I hope you are a young guy because this comment about Russia smacks of being extremely naive. Russia has tried to influence every election since at least 1960. Showing Russia had bots is not evidence of anything except Russia tries to sow discord in the US. At this point only partisan hacks have not realized that Russia is our enemy and want to weaken the US by any means possible. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

A lot of liberals have as well.  And they move to red states and vote for the same people who ruined the states they just left.

Yes they do because liberals truly are stupid people! 

It's like cancer or rust on a car, it(they) just keep going and keep destroying everything in it's path. 

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

blah blah blah. 

Yawn.  

yeah you assumed wrong 

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Slim I hope you are a young guy because this comment about Russia smacks of being extremely naive. Russia has tried to influence every election since at least 1960. Showing Russia had bots is not evidence of anything except Russia tries to sow discord in the US. At this point only partisan hacks have not realized that Russia is our enemy and want to weaken the US by any means possible. 

well thanks for proving my point. 

Plus they denied Russia was doing it!!!

One or more Trump’s had meetings with Russians prior to the election. 

Name another US person who ran for office who did that. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

46 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

blah blah blah. 

Yawn.  

yeah you assumed wrong 

Bernolovich Sanderzhnev. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

blah blah blah. 

Yawn.  

yeah you assumed wrong 

Slim you are not a moderate if what you post here is indicative of what you believe overall. As for Trump, he never stated that Russia did not attempt to interfere in our election, that was Obama

"But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved. There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes."

But  If the investigation from Mueller did not convince you literally nothing will.

13 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Slim you are not a moderate if what you post here is indicative of what you believe overall. As for Trump, he never stated that Russia did not attempt to interfere in our election, that was Obama

"But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved. There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes."

But  If the investigation from Mueller did not convince you literally nothing will.

Trump never stated Russia didn’t try to interfere in the election?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-summit-idUSKBN1K601D

Asked if he believed U.S. intelligence agencies, which concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election in an effort to help him defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton, Trump said he was not convinced it was Moscow. 

"I don't see any reason why it would be," Trump said. "President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump never stated Russia didn’t try to interfere in the election?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-summit-idUSKBN1K601D

Asked if he believed U.S. intelligence agencies, which concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election in an effort to help him defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton, Trump said he was not convinced it was Moscow. 

"I don't see any reason why it would be," Trump said. "President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

The question stated that Russia interfered with the "purpose of helping Trump" which is different than just asking if they interfere. The Russian main purpose to sow division and they accomplished it.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The question stated that Russia interfered with the "purpose of helping Trump" which is different than just asking if they interfere. The Russian main purpose to sow division and they accomplished it.

Your quote: “. As for Trump, he never stated that Russia did not attempt to interfere in our election” that is a lie.

while outside the scope of your original lie, The Mueller report also stated that Russia favored Trump.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:18 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Do you know how many times I've been called a ignorant liberal here?  Its a label.  if its untrue you blow it off.

If you honestly believe there’s an equivalence between calling someone a liberal and calling someone a racist then there’s a real problem. One is a political leaning and the other makes you immoral. Once you start tossing the racist word around so frequently all conversation stops. But that’s really the goal, isn’t it?