Lol. Y’all actually voted for this guy 😂

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Would ya please knock it off with the racist crap? It’s really childish. You know nothing about the people you’re talking with...and if you haven’t figured it out by now glossing over entire large swaths of people is the very definition of PREJUDICE! Catch a freaking clue sir.

Calling those who aren't Dems "racist" is a lazy and convenient way to ignore the real problems.

• Like (+1) 1

Joe needs to address this immediately 

These are his supporters.  Some would say instrumental in his win.  

If not it can be assumed he is fine with pedophilia.  

Omg no way!

Joe....call this out immediately!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Joe needs to address this immediately 

These are his supporters.  Some would say instrumental in his win.  

If not it can be assumed he is fine with pedophilia.  

Omg no way!

Joe....call this out immediately!

After all the "Trump didn't condemn x fast enough...", this is a wholly appropriate take.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Would ya please knock it off with the racist crap? It’s really childish. You know nothing about the people you’re talking with...and if you haven’t figured it out by now glossing over entire large swaths of people is the very definition of PREJUDICE! Catch a freaking clue sir.

I didn't call 73,000,000 people racists, I mean they supported a racist and nuts like Greene 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Sorry but Dems are to blame for the violence that led to far more dead and far more destruction than what happened at the Capitol.

If this is the case then repub/qanon are responsible for calling Parkland a hoax and 9 11 a hoax. 

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If this is the case then repub/qanon are responsible for calling Parkland a hoax and 9 11 a hoax. 

Sure, some of Repubs have called Parkland/Newtown a hoax while some Dems have called 911 a hoax.  Are you saying that calling it a hoax caused them?

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

More republicans in trouble... It never ends.

These A-holws were never republicans . Really 'Centrist"  dems.

Edited by Wacka

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Sure, some of Repubs have called Parkland/Newtown a hoax while some Dems have called 911 a hoax.  Are you saying that calling it a hoax caused them?

Dems have not shown public support for such nonsense and divisive statements but the national leaders of the repub/qanon party have shown support for Hawley, Greene, Buffalo head, "poor ( proud to some) boys". They are even eating their own like Liz Chaney with the public support of party leaders.

The nuts are running the asylum but 73,000,000 supported this. Very scary.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/29/2021 at 9:46 PM, TBBills said:

Imagine a guy like this beat the best the republicans had.... No wonder you are all being little children about it. You are angry.

The resemblance to the whining when Hillary lost is uncanny . 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:45 AM, Teddy KGB said:

https://www.facebook.com/100001603953755/posts/3941448142585279/?

Math is hard.    Even Tibs could handle these numbers.   

Unlike yourself (and many of the insurrectionists) At least those people voted

When you don't Vote, you have no voice.  

At least Trump never admitted he didn't know what executive order he was signing.

Imagine being an imbecile and everyone and knowing it.

Kind of like the Emperor's new clothes...

Two swindlers arrive at the capital city of an emperor who spends lavishly on clothing at the expense of state matters. Posing as weavers, they offer to supply him with magnificent clothes that are invisible to those who are stupid or incompetent. The emperor hires them, and they set up looms and go to work. A succession of officials, and then the emperor himself, visit them to check their progress. Each sees that the looms are empty but pretends otherwise to avoid being thought a fool. Finally, the weavers report that the emperor's suit is finished. They mime dressing him and he sets off in a procession before the whole city. The townsfolk uncomfortably go along with the pretense, not wanting to appear inept or stupid, until a child blurts out that the emperor is wearing nothing at all. The people then realize that everyone has been fooled. Although startled, the emperor continues the procession, walking more proudly than ever.

LOL.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I’m sorry, but anyone who actually voted for or supported DONALD FREAKING TRUMP — twice, even — has forever lost the right to make fun of any other president or presidential candidate.

I mean....your idea of a worthy president is DONALD TRUMP, so your judgement is clearly worthless.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Logic said:

I’m sorry, but anyone who actually voted for or supported DONALD FREAKING TRUMP — twice, even — has forever lost the right to make fun of any other president or presidential candidate.

I mean....your idea of a worthy president is DONALD TRUMP, so your judgement is clearly worthless.

Thanks for sharing. By the way, in America we don’t lose our right to free speech. And neither do you. You may want to study up a bit. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Please take your lies to the other site that will believe them.

See that thing at the end of the sentence I wrote.

It's called a question mark, which means I was asking a question.

Like, will the Left be looking to punish their foes?

It is not stating a fact, just an inquiry. Now questions are banned?

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

See that thing at the end of the sentence I wrote.

It's called a question mark, which means I was asking a question.

Like, will the Left be looking to punish their foes?

It is not stating a fact, just an inquiry. Now questions are banned?

Banned? What type of extremisms do you play with? 

Your question is just idiotic which is why it's perfect for your Trumpster friends.