Lol. Y’all actually voted for this guy 😂

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Supersize the derp 

260226F0-A563-4500-A2FC-904C77219DB7.jpeg

Would you rather "It will be gone by spring"

At least someone decided to tell the truth for once. 

I know you all love being lied to b.c it makes you feel good. Too bad you didn't have someone to tell you to inject bleach or it will just disappear

Edited by TBBills
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Again, just change a word or two and you’re the lead speaker in a pointy hat scene from “Mississippi Burning”.  

73 million with an ‘illion’ go in the Bill’s naughty pile!!!  I don’t understand how you can’t see that.  

People aren’t bad because they’re different, Bill.  Sheesh.   Your eyes may be open but your heart is closed.   

Regardless, that chuckin emoji makes me laugh every time.  

People for are NOT bad because they are different, but the present day repub-qanon people running the party don't fit that definition. Greene is listened to...seriously....Parkland was a hoax?? She won!!

trump encouraging the mob? Cruz, Hawley....liarers, haters, racists.

If the 73,000,000 are not in agreement then they need to get some guts...

They are sheep to the worst of the worst of society.

You can help your country leh-nerd....stand and be counted before the dems win the hearts and minds...and they are on their way...

Have a good evening...cheers

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Would you rather "It will be gone by spring"

At least someone decided to tell the truth for once. 

I know you all love being lied to b.c it makes you feel good. Too bad you didn't have someone to tell you to inject bleach or it will just disappear

dirka dirka muhammed jihad 

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

People for are NOT bad because they are different, but the present day repub-qanon people running the party don't fit that definition. Greene is listened to...seriously....Parkland was a hoax?? She won!!

trump encouraging the mob? Cruz, Hawley....liarers, haters, racists.

If the 73,000,000 are not in agreement then they need to get some guts...

They are sheep to the worst of the worst of society.

You can help your country leh-nerd....stand and be counted before the dems win the hearts and minds...and they are on their way...

Have a good evening...cheers

Feels like if Republicans are going to fix their party they're going to have to take some Ls. Only way to get the far right fringe to stop holding them hostage is to actually make them pull the trigger. I'm not confident they won't just go right back to appeasing them despite how bad the 6th was.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Feels like if Republicans are going to fix their party they're going to have to take some Ls. Only way to get the far right fringe to stop holding them hostage is to actually make them pull the trigger. I'm not confident they won't just go right back to appeasing them despite how bad the 6th was.

Yawn! Please get on with running the country. Which you’ll find is way harder than simply calling half of its citizens racists. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yawn! Please get on with running the country. Which you’ll find is way harder than simply calling half of its citizens racists. 

If running the country means anarchy and rebelling with violence then your party of qanon-repubs have already tried that. Your party has disrespected Washington, the founding Fathers, all those who defended freedom. If you don't like the way the government works then change it without violence and, conspiracy theories and lies.

Your support of Greene, Hawley and trump shows your lack of respect for your country and what it stands for.

24 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If running the country means anarchy and rebelling with violence then your party of qanon-repubs have already tried that. Your party has disrespected Washington, the founding Fathers, all those who defended freedom. If you don't like the way the government works then change it without violence and, conspiracy theories and lies.

Your support of Greene, Hawley and trump shows your lack of respect for your country and what it stands for.

Aren’t you Canadian? It’s a bit much for you to be lecturing me on what my country stands for, while living comfortably under the nonstop protection of your big next door neighbor. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Aren’t you Canadian? It’s a bit much for you to be lecturing me on what my country stands for, while living comfortably under the nonstop protection of your big next door neighbor. 

Yes I am Canadian, and I hope if a bunch of liars, conspiracy theorists and violent anarchists tried to run my country I would stand up and be counted. 

Your disagreement with the likes of Cortez and Pelosi there is no reason to support violence and anarchy of trump and qanon.

11 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes I am Canadian, and I hope if a bunch of liars, conspiracy theorists and violent anarchists tried to run my country I would stand up and be counted. 

Your disagreement with the likes of Cortez and Pelosi there is no reason to support violence and anarchy of trump and qanon.

Niagara 

Let me ask you an honest question: Why do you care so much about what’s going on in American politics? You seem to think I’m a big Republican supporter. If you’ve paid attention you’d know I’m actually not a fan of either party and permanent government class that’s been the true root cause of so many of our problems down here.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Oh, the stupidity.  Were you asleep during the Spring/Summer?  :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Niagara 

Let me ask you an honest question: Why do you care so much about what’s going on in American politics? You seem to think I’m a big Republican supporter. If you’ve paid attention you’d know I’m actually not a fan of either party and permanent government class that’s been the true root cause of so many of our problems down here.

I care about my friends. I care about my neighbors. I care about the greatest democracy in the world. 

Sorry I do not pay enough attention to the politics of all the posters.

Government has become in many nations a class on their own.

But racists conspiracy theories are the wrong way yo solve them

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Oh, the stupidity.  Were you asleep during the Spring/Summer?  :rolleyes:

Blaming dems is a poor excuse for trump,Greene, Cruz, Hawley and the other repubs/qanon party. If you are proud your reps saying 9 11, Parkland were phoney then you are the problem.

You have given power to Cortez and Pelosi.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Blaming dems is a poor excuse for trump,Greene, Cruz, Hawley and the other repubs/qanon party. If you are proud your reps saying 9 11, Parkland were phoney then you are the problem.

You have given power to Cortez and Pelosi.

Sorry but Dems are to blame for the violence that led to far more dead and far more destruction than what happened at the Capitol.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry but Dems are to blame for the violence that led to far more dead and far more destruction than what happened at the Capitol.

Those Dems responsible should be doing very long prison terms.

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry? Trump create Anita as a diversion. Your party, the repub/qanon attacked the capital  were prepared to kill and harm members of congress and even your own party.

Your president incouraged and approved. All of that us on you...no matter what you think the others did. No matter what you think BLM did. No matter what the police did. 

73,000,000 supported the racists liars. You could have made it 72,999,999.

You are the coward fir being a sheep

10 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sorry? Trump create Anita as a diversion. Your party, the repub/qanon attacked the capital  were prepared to kill and harm members of congress and even your own party.

Your president incouraged and approved. All of that us on you...no matter what you think the others did. No matter what you think BLM did. No matter what the police did. 

73,000,000 supported the racists liars. You could have made it 72,999,999.

You are the coward fir being a sheep

Would ya please knock it off with the racist crap? It’s really childish. You know nothing about the people you’re talking with...and if you haven’t figured it out by now glossing over entire large swaths of people is the very definition of PREJUDICE! Catch a freaking clue sir.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

I care about my friends. I care about my neighbors. I care about the greatest democracy in the world. 

Sorry I do not pay enough attention to the politics of all the posters.

Government has become in many nations a class on their own.

But racists conspiracy theories are the wrong way yo solve them

Worry about getting  all the rights we have here (until the dems take them away)  in your country first.

• Dislike 1