Lol. Y’all actually voted for this guy 😂

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I think what’s funnier is you voted for a guy who lost to that guy!!! Wow how pathetic of a candidate to lose to that!!!

Thats like losing to the 0-16 Lions.

whats even funnier is when you and tbbills take turns saying absolutely nothing for months on end 😂😂

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So .... this is hilarious because he didn't say "million" after he said "300?" That's it?

On the gaffe scale, that's even lower than saying "herd mentality" instead of "herd immunity." (Which Cap'n Trump said twice. In a row.)

need a tissue ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

.....and no doubt hatred was your inspiration.

Yea Trump's hatred for American democracy was a reason. His hatred for Americans was a main reason. What kind of man purposely spreads false information to brainwash the American people so he can create a Russian like style of government 

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

whats even funnier is when you and tbbills take turns saying absolutely nothing for months on end 😂😂

need a tissue ? 

Here is the state of Republicans today

Ex president trump, the world's greatest liar and world class racist is still in control even though he lost and gave full control to dems. Still in control as long as some guy who wears Buffalo horns and face paint says he us the leader.

Greene...911 and Parkland were both a hoax is the rising star...

McCarthy ...... hahaha...now I have to go to Florida once per week to kiss his a??

Hope you and your poor boys are proud. 

Lost the Whitehouse and then ran out of guts in the middle of a coup. 

17 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ex president trump, the world's greatest liar and world class racist is still in control even though he lost and gave full control to dems. Still in control as long as some guy who wears Buffalo horns and face paint says he us the leader.

McCarthy ...... hahaha...now I have to go to Florida once per week to kiss his a??

Its going to turn out to be ironic but the Dems actually did Trump a favor by beating him in November 2020.  Biden is a figurehead middle of the road moderate hoisted up by the marketing guys that determined he would get good public support as opposed to one of the more liberal candidates.  In many ways I feel story for Joe that he's been forced into this position by circumstances after a long career.  I suspect he would prefer the leisure lifestyle of a comfortable retirement. 

Something I read elsewhere described it best to me.  Winning the Presidency now is like taking over as Captain of the Titanic after the ship hit the iceberg.

We're in for severe economic and civil disorder.  Its going to unavoidable.  Most of the jobs lost to COVID aren't ever coming back.  The new administrations program is not going to change that outcome.  What's the plan?  Pay everyone to do nothing forever?  Printing a lot of money for all kinds of programs in the left's agenda isn't going to work.  Its been a long slow process but America is failing and the soft social enlightenment agenda is not going to save the day.  At some point nobody is going to give a hoot about calls of racism and social justice.   Frankly, its going to sound ridiculous given the gravity of other problems we'll face like survival.  Cooperation is going to be needed and this administration isn't off to a very good start in establishing that need.  Quite honestly the left needs the "deplorables" more than the deplorables need to left.  Who do you want to hang with in a crisis?  A bunch of people with hard skills and survival skills or a group of gender and race studies graduates?  

And with war mongers like Nueland, Powers, and Blinken heading up policy and initiatives in the administration its guaranteed we'll be in one or more new foreign wars or entanglements in short order.  The only question is where.  If you're in the military or have family serving I suggest you prepare.

I didn't vote for either Trump or Biden but if you voted for Biden enjoy the win while it lasts because the honeymoon period is going to be real short.  I don't think Trump will be back but I do expect some smarter, more refined and polished versions of Trump will appear out of the populist movement to provide a challenge to the Democrats in the future.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Thanks for sharing this cool story 

How many cats live in that basement with you ? 

• Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its going to turn out to be ironic but the Dems actually did Trump a favor by beating him in November 2020.  Biden is a figurehead middle of the road moderate hoisted up by the marketing guys that determined he would get good public support as opposed to one of the more liberal candidates.  In many ways I feel story for Joe that he's been forced into this position by circumstances after a long career.  I suspect he would prefer the leisure lifestyle of a comfortable retirement. 

Something I read elsewhere described it best to me.  Winning the Presidency now is like taking over as Captain of the Titanic after the ship hit the iceberg.

We're in for severe economic and civil disorder.  Its going to unavoidable.  Most of the jobs lost to COVID aren't ever coming back.  The new administrations program is not going to change that outcome.  What's the plan?  Pay everyone to do nothing forever?  Printing a lot of money for all kinds of programs in the left's agenda isn't going to work.  Its been a long slow process but America is failing and the soft social enlightenment agenda is not going to save the day.  At some point nobody is going to give a hoot about calls of racism and social justice.   Frankly, its going to sound ridiculous given the gravity of other problems we'll face like survival.  Cooperation is going to be needed and this administration isn't off to a very good start in establishing that need.  Quite honestly the left needs the "deplorables" more than the deplorables need to left.  Who do you want to hang with in a crisis?  A bunch of people with hard skills and survival skills or a group of gender and race studies graduates?  

And with war mongers like Nueland, Powers, and Blinken heading up policy and initiatives in the administration its guaranteed we'll be in one or more new foreign wars or entanglements in short order.  The only question is where.  If you're in the military or have family serving I suggest you prepare.

I didn't vote for either Trump or Biden but if you voted for Biden enjoy the win while it lasts because the honeymoon period is going to be real short.  I don't think Trump will be back but I do expect some smarter, more refined and polished versions of Trump will appear out of the populist movement to provide a challenge to the Democrats in the future.  

Not a Biden supporter, I cannot vote in US, but I am a fiscal conservative.

trump the liar has open up a door that cannot be shut and the repubs aka qanon, cannot be cooperative or their own supporters will turn on them. They made a deal with the devil and buffalo horns. 

It is hard to believe that 73,000,000 people voted for this guy....racism runs deep. Their are two cultures at war in the US, the old way and status quo and the new culture. It feels like the Civil War but with the factions intermingled across the country rather than isolated North South.

The fight is not about fiscal direction, it is about class warfare. ( interesting that wall street us facing that this week)

trumps only policy was racism, hatred and personal power. 

22 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

One cat that I received from Rhino when he was reassigned to Lithuania. Turns out Putin was the Deep State.

10 hours ago, TBBills said:

Imagine a guy like this beat the best the republicans had.... No wonder you are all being little children about it. You are angry.

Again, thank Joe's buddies in China.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

It's not politically correct to call them basements anymore. It's called garden level now.

How many cats live in his garden level room with him 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not a Biden supporter, I cannot vote in US, but I am a fiscal conservative.

trump the liar has open up a door that cannot be shut and the repubs aka qanon, cannot be cooperative or their own supporters will turn on them. They made a deal with the devil and buffalo horns. 

It is hard to believe that 73,000,000 people voted for this guy....racism runs deep. Their are two cultures at war in the US, the old way and status quo and the new culture. It feels like the Civil War but with the factions intermingled across the country rather than isolated North South.

The fight is not about fiscal direction, it is about class warfare. ( interesting that wall street us facing that this week)

trumps only policy was racism, hatred and personal power. 

One cat that I received from Rhino when he was reassigned to Lithuania. Turns out Putin was the Deep State.

The trouble comes when you can’t see beyond your own emotional horizons, NB. In spite of the overwhelming evidence that hundreds of millions of Americans go about their daily lives peacefully interacting with an incredibly diverse population, if it suits your sensibilities to presume the 73,000,000 to be bigots, have at it.   

We can discuss the incredible historical irony of you and the rest of the Soldiers of the Woke Army lumping tens of millions of people not like you  into one deplorable class of characters at another time.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

Yea Trump's hatred for American democracy was a reason. His hatred for Americans was a main reason. What kind of man purposely spreads false information to brainwash the American people so he can create a Russian like style of government 

And which admin had czars? Wasn't trump's. Obidens?

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The trouble comes when you can’t see beyond your own emotional horizons, NB. In spite of the overwhelming evidence that hundreds of millions of Americans go about their daily lives peacefully interacting with an incredibly diverse population, if it suits your sensibilities to presume the 73,000,000 to be bigots, have at it.   

We can discuss the incredible historical irony of you and the rest of the Soldiers of the Woke Army lumping tens of millions of people not like you  into one deplorable class of characters at another time.  

73,000,000 knowingly voted for a relentless liar, a bigot, a full and open narcissist rather than force their once proud conservative party to the center. 73,000,000 people chose to try and protect their 401k, and turned a blind eye to joining the "poor boys" and qanon. What would Nixon say, what would Reagan say, what does Bush say. A party that loves Palin and Greene?. 

All your yapping about deep state, woke army etc etc does nothing to create a liveable country for all citizens. You have managed to give the country over to Cortez and Pelosi. If you cannot see this....then enjoy the qanon Republicans.

There's 80 million Americans that would have voted for a Pop Tart or road kill before voting for DJT. 

Biden could ***** his pants on live TV and throw it at the camera and he'd be less offensive and disgusting than the malignant MAGA bowel movement. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

73,000,000 knowingly voted for a relentless liar, a bigot, a full and open narcissist rather than force their once proud conservative party to the center. 73,000,000 people chose to try and protect their 401k, and turned a blind eye to joining the "poor boys" and qanon. What would Nixon say, what would Reagan say, what does Bush say. A party that loves Palin and Greene?. 

All your yapping about deep state, woke army etc etc does nothing to create a liveable country for all citizens. You have managed to give the country over to Cortez and Pelosi. If you cannot see this....then enjoy the qanon Republicans.

Again, just change a word or two and you’re the lead speaker in a pointy hat scene from “Mississippi Burning”.  

73 million with an ‘illion’ go in the Bill’s naughty pile!!!  I don’t understand how you can’t see that.  

People aren’t bad because they’re different, Bill.  Sheesh.   Your eyes may be open but your heart is closed.   

Regardless, that chuckin emoji makes me laugh every time.  

• Like (+1) 1