Lol. Y’all actually voted for this guy 😂

4 hours ago, TSOL said:

If you pull his tie pez comes out of his nose. 

If he could blow his own nose, that would be his biggest personal accomplishment of his own doing since his inauguration.

Even doing that, he needs to read from script before deciding going forward to do so. 

That’s the best you clowns have? A misstatement that anyone with over half a brain could easily just understand? 

Ya, Republicans were killed city out of leadership for a reason and now they are championing a slight misstatement to claim they are better. 😂 You guys suck 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's almost as if he's had a speech impediment that he's had to deal with all his life.

But I suppose I'll take that over the guy who suggested we inject bleach.

He's got dementia. I have to deal with my mom's every day  and many evenings. He definitely is in the earlier stages of it. 

I stuttered very badly as a kid. I got over it and  got a PhD.   That is not his problem.

You have a hearing impediment.  Having your head up your a**.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Big Gun said:

Wrong answer, try again!

Stupid people like you should stop posting!

I don't really read your ***** b.c it's all just stupid nonsense and insults that border violent threats... Basically typical Trumpster. You are now just a cult member with a cult criminal leader who has no power.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

https://www.facebook.com/100001603953755/posts/3941448142585279/?

Math is hard.    Even Tibs could handle these numbers.   

I think what’s funnier is you voted for a guy who lost to that guy!!! Wow how pathetic of a candidate to lose to that!!!

Thats like losing to the 0-16 Lions.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

In a way, I feel sorry for the guy.  I'm sure all he wants to do is nap but the party is forcing him to be out there because no one else had a chance to beat Trump (again, thanks to the CCP virus).

Imagine a guy like this beat the best the republicans had.... No wonder you are all being little children about it. You are angry.

• Like (+1) 1