Isaiah McKenzie Thanks Bills Mafia, Leaves Directions on how to Find him

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Solid player and likeable guy, but I'm hoping when my son is his age, he doesn't dress like that.

He'll probably dress in a way that irritates you more.

Trust me on this

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

McKenzie and Yeldon. So ridiculously underutilized. Sometimes I think Daboll's brain is still set to Peterman mode.

*shudder*

I think the Peterman Love is just one of those mysteries of life. 

He's still on an NFL roster.  LV Raiders.

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So Andre Roberts's contract is up, and I hope we don't re-sign him.

I think McKenzie could very easily be re-signed for cheaper and take his place as both kick and punt returner.  Obviously it was a small sample size, but we all saw what he did against Miami.

He's actually a unique player that I think fits well into Daboll's system.  In fact, as we finished our season out, I was wondering why we stopped with all of the constant motion with McKenzie.  Was it because Davis superseded him as the #4 or was it some kinda statement about Daboll's faith in Josh that he didn't need all the misdirection and distraction?

Anyway, I would be happy if McKenzie came back at a reasonable price, which I think is quite possible 

• Like (+1) 20
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I think the Bills want to bring him back but the problem is, unlike last year he’s going to get other offers.

Yeah.. someone will do better than $960K a year which is what he is currently being paid...

To echo Beane.. He has earned the right to test the market I guess

12 minutes ago, BubbaT said:

He is one of the few speed guys they have that can take it to the house on any particular play. They need more of that, not less

Yeah we have to keep him on this roster. He could easily step in as returner and WR4. Less motion plays and more fly routes for McKittrick. I doubt we retain Smoke or Roberts.

• Like (+1) 1

He is such a Swiss Army knife.  I know that’s Lorax’s nickname, but he’s a WR, Returner, RB for gadget plays, and even last year a CB.  That was impressive.  He’s under utilized.

Its not like he costs a ton.  He’s definitely a value investment.  Considering in the Titans game Roberts showed he’s not a great WR, I’m doing a 180 on him.  I originally thought because we were 1st and 4th in the league fir kick and punt returns he’s worth the pick.  Now, knowing McKenzies worth as a WR, and a gadget guy, he’s probably a much more versatile guy.

• Like (+1) 4