Superbowl bet.

Lafromboise

Anyone who bets the Chiefs will get a lesson on what home field advantage means.  Here's what I think: Having home field in the Super Bowl is huge. Combine that with KC's injuries on their O-line and it's Tampa all the way.  If the line is KC -3.5 I'll probably split the bet between Tampa with the points & Tampa on the money line as insurance in case KC gets lucky in a close game & wins by 3, but if it's 3 or under the whole bet is going in with Tampa on the money line. 

Last week when I thought the Bills would be in the game (I wouldn't have bet it though) I wanted nothing to do with playing Tampa at home.  I believe KC is in big trouble being the 1st road team in a Super Bowl.  I think it's even worse with KC traveling within 2 days of the game.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 4:59 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

Anyone who bets the Chiefs will get a lesson on what home field advantage means.  Here's what I think: Having home field in the Super Bowl is huge. Combine that with KC's injuries on their O-line and it's Tampa all the way.  If the line is KC -3.5 I'll probably split the bet between Tampa with the points & Tampa on the money line as insurance in case KC gets lucky in a close game & wins by 3, but if it's 3 or under the whole bet is going in with Tampa on the money line. 

Last week when I thought the Bills would be in the game (I wouldn't have bet it though) I wanted nothing to do with playing Tampa at home.  I believe KC is in big trouble being the 1st road team in a Super Bowl.  I think it's even worse with KC traveling within 2 days of the game.   

Unfortunately I passed on betting the game because I bet other stuff with my gambling money, but as I said home fie!d was huge.  Fortunately I won the other bets so it all worked out.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Did you follow through?

Right? Cause if he actually did this, he’d have done nicely.  

The amount of money I took betting TB was pretty much offset by me taking the over instead of the under. My greediness got the best of me. Wish I would have just stayed with TB like my brain told me. But I thought points would be overflowing. Dam* it. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 1