Ron Rivera - Cancer Free

Draconator

5 minutes ago, Draconator said:

As my wife celebrated one year cancer free yesterday, I know how amazing getting the "all clear" feels. Way to go Coach Rivera!

Such good news about Ron Rivera!

Also wonderful to hear your wife has been cancer free for one year.  Hope and pray she continues in good health!

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Draconator said:

As my wife celebrated one year cancer free yesterday, I know how amazing getting the "all clear" feels. Way to go Coach Rivera!

Awesome news for your family and the Rivera’s. Have a family member fighting that battle and it’s rough. CANCER SUCKS!

Congrats to those who beat it! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Awesome news for your family and the Rivera’s. Have a family member fighting that battle and it’s rough. CANCER SUCKS!

Congrats to those who beat it! 

Yes, Cancer does indeed suck.  Our lives will never be the way they were before cancer. (Not worse, just different). 

Thank you for the congrats, and the very best to your family member going through their battle. 

Edited by Draconator
  • Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Draconator said:

So awesome to celebrate your family’s victory as well!!!   Thanks for the share and God bless your family.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Draconator said:

Congrats to your wife and Coach Rivera. Cancer sucks.  Hopefully one day cancer can be defeated and everyone can beat it and get healthy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

My wifes breast cancer ordeal was a most helpless feeling.

Two years of treatment and surgery, waiting, wondering. 

She's good now. Cancer took my mom. It's rough stuff.

Agreed. You just try and support your spouse in whatever they (she) needs. My wife had 3 occurrences in one year, and went through 18 months of treatment. She had the same cancer Jim Kelly had. My wife's started in her tongue, then spread to her neck.

So thankful your wife is ok. Sorry to hear that you lost your mom. 

• Thank you (+1) 1