Haason Reddick - free agent I'd love

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Perfectly stated. 

I noticed that @thebandit27 wasn’t around in December and sent him a PM to see if everything was alright.  Was surprised that he wasn’t more active here during such an exciting time.  He’s yet to reply. 😞. I hope everything is alright 

Yeah haven't seen @Kirby Jackson in about that same amount of time as well.

39 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah haven't seen @Kirby Jackson in about that same amount of time as well.

Dam. Hope everything is ok.  Especially concerning when considering the time of year they stopped checking in. I know my blood pressure was through the roof during the playoffs 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Hughes had 5 sacks his first 3 years. I don’t think HR has any character or work ethic concerns.  Sometimes it takes a bit. 

So trending up when you’re 26 is a bad thing? Would it have been better if he had 12.5 sacks as a rookie and went backwards?

This team badly needs a legit number 1 pass rusher. Dude is probably going to be too expensive but I don’t why so many are quick to dismiss a guy trending in the right direction. Double digit sack guys entering their prime rarely hit the open market. 

Good grief dude!

On 1/28/2021 at 2:32 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So wait, we let Milano go because we can't afford to re-up him at $10M (or whatever he wants), in favor of a former #13 pick who kind of underperformed for 3 years, until his contract year?

Wouldn't that be the classic sort of "watch out" for a guy who pushed extra to get that big contract and might settle back to his mediocre ways?

Well said Hap.  Reminds me of Jordan Phillips who did next to nothing until his contract year both in Miami and here, and then did nothing for his large contract in AZ.  I’m weary if a guy who is mediocre, but then in a contract year pulls it all together.  I’d much rather invest in Milano if he’s willing to accept a prove it deal for a year, then if he performs well in 2021, we look at a long term deal with the expected increase in the cap in 2022.  From his perspective, he’s shined here, but who is to say he’ll shine in say Cleveland.