Anybody up for Rondale Moore in Buffalo?

78thealltimegreat

There are 4 guys who intrigue me with their speed and athleticism. Rondale Moore is definitely one of them. The other three are below:

Javian Hawkins

Another Louisville player in Tutu Atwell

And then you have Demetric Felton from UCLA who has spent extensive time at both RB and WR.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Beast said:

What's wrong with McKenzie in the role that he fills? I'm all for upgrading but, maybe it's just me, I'd actually like to see more of McKenzie next season. Electric player, IMO.

I just don't think he's good at anything outside of the gadget stuff. A guy like Toney or Moore can replace that production while also being a dependable WR and maybe even be able to line up in the backfield from time to time.

Moore is a game changer and he’ll be a stud in the NFL if he can stay healthy. Defenses literally schemed around limiting him when he was in the field. He’d literally have 3 guys on him.

Grab Moore this year and go back to the Purdue well for David Bell next year and don’t worry about receiver again for a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

That’s what I came here to say. He looks slowwww

He might be quick but I really doubt he’s fast. Could see him running a 4.5+ but having very good agility drills. He doesn’t pull away from anyone. A few videos have linebackers catching him from behind

This dude is basically a slightly slower version of Tyreek Hill...I would be all in on him if we could get him.

He runs a 4.33 40, squats over 600 lbs, 42+ inch vertical and benches 225lbs over 20 times...athletic freak...

https://www.nfl.com/news/back-2-campus/he-s-only-5-foot-9-but-don-t-sell-purdue-s-rondale-moore-short

• Thank you (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, appoo said:

Moore hit a 4.33 40 at the Opening, which is laser timed. His speed isn't a question here.

Not the best example as multiple players - Jalen Reagor for example - have timed slower at the combine than the Opening. They usually change their body composition quickly in college programs and it makes a difference. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Not the best example as multiple players - Jalen Reagor for example - have timed slower at the combine than the Opening. They usually change their body composition quickly in college programs and it makes a difference. 

The Combine times aren't perfect either. With Reagor for example, if you put his combine run under the microscope, he actually ran a 4.40 but their timing system didn't work properly.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

That's a great point.

I think my basic point is that Moore's speed is going to be an asset, even if it's not elite. But the other parts of his game is what really makes him a legit weapon.

A small part of me wishes the Bills took KJ Hamler in the last draft. Probably more valuable to the Bills than AJE in the next few years.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He reportedly has 4.3 speed and considering this guy can even lineup in the backfield and is projected to go late 1st early 2nd and with the Bills more then likely releasing John Brown for cap reasons he seems ideal for a game breaker type the Bills are looking for 

Injury concerns, if he falls to round 2 sure but not in the 1st. 

16 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

well considering he didnt play this year, it's not totally weird that someone wouldn't know who he is. 

great response bubba, really doing well. 

The guy single handedly beat Ohio State in a Saturday Night prime time game while Urban Meyer was still coach ...Urban Meyer often says the two guys that got away 1. Stefon Diggs 2. Rondell Moore...thought you followed college football? 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The guy single handedly beat Ohio State in a Saturday Night prime time game while Urban Meyer was still coach ...Urban Meyer often says the two guys that got away 1. Stefon Diggs 2. Rondell Moore...thought you followed college football? 

I wasn't talking about me. 

I said that "someone wouldn't know him" comprehension on point my guy! 

22 minutes ago, appoo said:

That's a great point.

I think my basic point is that Moore's speed is going to be an asset, even if it's not elite. But the other parts of his game is what really makes him a legit weapon.

A small part of me wishes the Bills took KJ Hamler in the last draft. Probably more valuable to the Bills than AJE in the next few years.

That was my point Moore lined up all over the field he wasn’t strictly a WR we need a guy like that 

2 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

I wasn't talking about me. 

I said that "someone wouldn't know him" comprehension on point my guy! 

Exactly 👍

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You don’t know who he is? Like honestly maybe watch soccer instead 

I've lost complete interest in college football. And I don't see that changing soon. I don't know anyone anymore. Too many meaningless blowouts with a meaningless postseason with the same 3-4 teams every year.  I can probably count on two hands the number of college football players I know by name. And that's just because they are mostly QB's I hear talked about on the radio.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, colin said:

i really don't know anything about him, but this thread has me sold!

draft him in the 1st, OG in the 2nd, pass rusher and TE in FA, figure something out at LB (i predict milano walks), and get RB and DB help in the draft!

I was simply stating we don’t have a guy like this who can do things after the catch he’s worth a shot at the end of the

first round

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.