Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Houston

Process

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm all for giving the Dols and their fans false hope in potentially landing Watson.  And in the process, alienating Tua.

You don’t think they have a chance to get him?

idk....Miami and the Jets have the best resources to offer up for him.  Considering QBs of his ability are NEVER available, I think one of them eventually caves and offers 4-5 first rd picks.  I know I would.  They ain’t **** without a star QB, especially when we have 17.

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

idk....Miami and the Jets have the best resources to offer up for him.  Considering QBs of his ability are NEVER available, I think one of them eventually caves and offers 4-5 first rd picks.  I know I would.  They ain’t **** without a star QB, especially when we have 17.

They do that and we won't have to worry as much b.c they will be getting a new front office in a couple years.

• Disagree 2

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I don't believe it's a matter of resources: it's a matter of not trading him within the conference.  I also think that with their new GM coming from Cheaterland, he especially wouldn't want to trade him within the AFCE.

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Jets have more picks early this year and they can get good pick for what what they have now.

Its going to bite back and forth... best bidder... one thing for sure its not Watsons choice

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Why wouldn't he want to trade them to the AFC East. They are in the AFC South....

I think best bidder outside the AFC South will get him. Perhaps a team in the NFC is close enough to what an AFC team is offering and they go that route. 

Because Caserio came from the Cheaters.  Again if they do trade him, I expect it to be to the NFC.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I don't believe it's a matter of resources: it's a matter of not trading him within the conference.  I also think that with their new GM coming from Cheaterland, he especially wouldn't want to trade him within the AFCE.

Maybe so.  If they offer 2 more 1st rd picks than the next highest nfc bidder, they would be even more foolish than by trading him

Edited by NewEra

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

They do that and we won't have to worry as much b.c they will be getting a new front office in a couple years.

We would most definitely have to worry about them next year and the year after and the year after and the year after.  The NFL landscape changes quickly.  Acquiring and elite Qb is usually a franchises best chance at securing long term success.  Sucks for Houston that they screwed this up so bad

• Haha (+1) 1