Is anybody talking about the 2021 schedule?

eball

On 5/11/2021 at 8:22 AM, Gene1973 said:

The Bills will have more loses than they did last season. Should still compete for the playoff's however. It's highly unlikely they sweep the division again.

11-6

My man Gene,, every time you post I see this guy in my head.  Are you secretly Gary Dunaier?

rays-fan.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

11 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Really busy outdoors these days. Plus this website has just been meh lately with the MODS dinging me for every little bitty thing, don't feel like being censored anymore .

I think you would enjoy the forum more if Rosen had been chosen, wouldn't you agree?

38 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Really busy outdoors these days. Plus this website has just been meh lately with the MODS dinging me for every little bitty thing, don't feel like being censored anymore .

We need more of you @Gene1973!!  I Love You Man GIF by memecandy

I think the first 6 games before the bye week are pretty tough and will be a good litmus test. I could see 3-3 and having to figure out some things at the bye.

The three games after the bye are good to regain traction. Could be 6-3 going into the second half of the season.

The bye week in week 7 is also really early for a 17 game schedule.

Also surprised they have Buffalo at home for the last two in January....

13 hours ago, ThurmanThomasEnglishMuffin said:

I think the first 6 games before the bye week are pretty tough and will be a good litmus test. I could see 3-3 and having to figure out some things at the bye.

The three games after the bye are good to regain traction. Could be 6-3 going into the second half of the season.

The bye week in week 7 is also really early for a 17 game schedule.

Also surprised they have Buffalo at home for the last two in January....

a BLUSTERY day here in Orchard Park, New York!!!

(... cut to a fifty-something man wearing  a buffalo horn hat snowblowing while eating a chicken wing, with Niagara Falls in the background)

• Like (+1) 1