Is anybody talking about the 2021 schedule?

eball

On 1/28/2021 at 7:43 AM, machine gun kelly said:

House, I sometimes can’t tell if you’re kidding.  I guess New Orleans NCIS is not a favorite show for you.  That show has grown on me which is pretty much the only reason I know NOLA is New Orleans.

Yeah NOLA= New Orleans Louisiana 

On 5/11/2021 at 8:22 AM, Gene1973 said:

The Bills will have more loses than they did last season. Should still compete for the playoff's however. It's highly unlikely they sweep the division again.

11-6

Would be very curious to see what games you have pegged as 6 losses

KC Tenn and Az. 

Why would the Bills lose to NE or MIA or the  NYJ?

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I have 4-2 in the division losing once to Miami and NE. I have road losses at KC, TEN, TB as well. My guess is 12-5

Fitz isn’t there to bail Tua out 

Cam will be on a short leash. 
JETS have a rookie QB. 

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

KC Tenn and Az. 

Why would the Bills lose to NE or MIA or the  NYJ?

Both Miami and NE improved. The Jets also improved but they still don't have a team that should beat the Bills. It's also hard to go undefeated in the division since rivalry games are usually close. Even the Jets last year played the Bills tough. I hope they go 6-0 again but I doubt it. 

I put the schedule through my calculator and came out with 20-0 with wins over Mahomes (x2) and Brady (x2).  You should rush right off to your favorite bookie before the odds change.

For those of you predicting the Bills will have more losses this season than last, I have a few questions: 

1. How many games under McDermott have the Bills lost in which they were the favorite going in?

2. In how many games will the Bills be underdogs this season?

3. In how many games will the Bills' opponent have the better starting QB?

I'll hang up and listen.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/11/2021 at 5:22 AM, Gene1973 said:

The Bills will have more loses than they did last season. Should still compete for the playoff's however. It's highly unlikely they sweep the division again.

11-6

We need more @Gene1973 during the offseason.  Where you been man?  I miss all of your super positive and enlightening posts!  

#needmore@gene1973inourlives

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Is their something in the league's scheduling algorithms that led to Buffalo's toughest non-division opponents all being away games?  It would have been nice to have the Buccaneers or Chiefs at home.  Otherwise, I guess it is generally a pretty favorable schedule.

1 hour ago, eball said:

For those of you predicting the Bills will have more losses this season than last, I have a few questions: 

1. How many games under McDermott have the Bills lost in which they were the favorite going in?

2. In how many games will the Bills be underdogs this season?

3. In how many games will the Bills' opponent have the better starting QB?

I'll hang up and listen.

Technically 

13-4 is more losses than last season ;)  ;) 

But I like 14-3 better 

38 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Is their something in the league's scheduling algorithms that led to Buffalo's toughest non-division opponents all being away games?  It would have been nice to have the Buccaneers or Chiefs at home.  Otherwise, I guess it is generally a pretty favorable schedule.

We have a cake schedule compared to other teams imo.  Plus, our 17th game, we got the worst 1st place team in the league.  Not a pushover, but I’d rather play them than any other 1st place team