Team friendly. Ask him flat out if he wants to win another championship

4 minutes ago, WMDman said:

he wants a new contract, so pass

So you rather have knox drop key balls and be slow

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 3

2 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

No defense fears knox. Super bowl window is open now. Can't wait on knox

I never said we should. I just stated you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Ertz is on the wrong side of 30. Has had injury issues and wants a new contract. And you wanna give up a 2nd for all of that? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

I never said we should. I just stated you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Ertz is on the wrong side of 30. Has had injury issues and wants a new contract. And you wanna give up a 2nd for all of that? 

He's younger than kelce dude

Just now, 947 said:

Ertz looked like hot garbage this year, he has lost more than a step. Not to mention his $12.5M cap hit...

That's why you restructure dude

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

He's almost as explosive as kelce, younger, and a match up nightmare. We should give Philly a 2nd round pick for ertz and cut brown and kroft. Keep knox though

Have you watched him play the last two years? 

Hes washed and can't stay healthy. 

43 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

He's almost as explosive as kelce, younger, and a match up nightmare. We should give Philly a 2nd round pick for ertz and cut brown and kroft. Keep knox though

Give me Hunter Henry instead or maybe Gerald Everett. As less money and don't have to trade for either one.

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

Well Philly has like the third worst cap situation in the league behind only the Saints and Rams so it’s worth looking into 

Knox is one of the most athletic TEs in the NFL. He just learned the position in college, playing in a mickey mouse offense. To Daboll's offense that has been described as complex. 

Knox is a newborn fawn in this system, and he deserves some more time. He has the potential to be one of the best.  He has Kittle and Kelce measurables. 

Yes he needs to work on his hands, but thinking we need some downward trend expensive TE in a year where the cap is expected to decrease, is one spicy take

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

45 minutes ago, delirious said:

Knox is one of the most athletic TEs in the NFL. He just learned the position in college, playing in a mickey mouse offense. To Daboll's offense that has been described as complex. 

Knox is a newborn fawn in this system, and he deserves some more time. He has the potential to be one of the best.  He has Kittle and Kelce measurables. 

Yes he needs to work on his hands, but thinking we need some downward trend expensive TE in a year where the cap is expected to decrease, is one spicy take

Agreed.  I really feel TE is low on mcBeanes priority list.  Maybe a draft pick, but I don’t see him spending more than 5 mill a year on a TE.