Super Bowl Thread: KC at Tampa Bay

4 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

There's fishing at 7 pm in early February??

him and you re welcome to come and fish in the warm weather of Mexico anytime!🙃

57 minutes ago, eball said:

I'm rooting for Tampa.  There, I said it.  I'm actually rooting for TOM FREAKING BRADY in an NFL game for the first time in my life.

rooting sort of ¨before you retire go get´em and dismantle the Mahomes is God mantra, and avoid it grows to big!!¨, and it is maybe a hidden benefit, seeing the Pats***** fans crook on their chairs, seeing TB12 win and this is not going to count for them in the records...

Edited by BuffaLoko
punctuation...

On 2/1/2021 at 10:51 AM, dave mcbride said:

If Brady loses, Jim Kelly will no longer be the only QB with 4 SB losses. Go KC.

I would not count the 52-17 masaccre in JK´s books, he was injured before the 1st QTR even ended, that was on Reich.... even if JK was the starter, not fair...

Edited by BuffaLoko

3 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

I would not count the 52-17 masaccre in JK´s books, he was injured before the 1st QTR even ended, that was on Reich.... even if JK was the starter, not fair...

Not true. He played well into the second quarter (he left with seven minutes to go) and turned the ball over three times, once in his own end zone and once in the Cowboys end zone. He was playing horribly. 

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Not true. He played well into the second quarter (he left with seven minutes to go) and turned the ball over three times, once in his own end zone and once in the Cowboys end zone. He was playing horribly. 

okay, so we re splitting hairs, so we can say he has lost 3.5 SBs...☺️

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaLoko said:

okay, so we re splitting hairs, so we can say he has lost 3.5 SBs...☺️

I actually went to that game and sat 20 rows up at the 40 yard line behind the Bills bench. We paid face value for the tickets too (long story). Anyway, it is DEEPLY etched in my memory.

• Like (+1) 1

Man, that weather forecast would be freaking me out if we made it. We just weren't a "rain" kind of team this past season.

Bucs are probably a bit more equipped to handle adverse weather w/ that D.  Could be more of an equalizer.

10 hours ago, Success said:

Man, that weather forecast would be freaking me out if we made it. We just weren't a "rain" kind of team this past season.

Bucs are probably a bit more equipped to handle adverse weather w/ that D.  Could be more of an equalizer.

That and they practice in the rain most days in the summer.  It rains almost everyday in the summer down here. They try and avoid it as rain is usually in the afternoons here.  It shouldn’t be that bad.  February in Tampa there isn’t a ton of rain so the field should be ok.  They pass more than they run, but Tampa can run the ball when they need to do so.

It should be a fun game.

I absolutely cannot fathom how any Bills fan could possibly root for the Bucs in this game.

Sure, the Chiefs game got chippy and some of the Chiefs players were dirty. 

AND?!

Have we just FORGOTTEN the rude things Brady has said about this city, the time Gronkowski concussed Tre White when he was already laying prone on the ground, the dozens of times Tom Brady whooped the Bills up and down the field, the....I could go on and on.

I'm not a Chiefs fan, either. But man oh man, I could never, ever, ever in a million years root for that butt-chinned, whining-to-the-refs, poor sport, arrogant, cheating SOB they call Brady. Never. 

Edited by Logic

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I absolutely cannot fathom how any Bills fan could possibly root for the Bucs in this game.

Sure, the Chiefs game got chippy and some of the Chiefs players were dirty. 

AND?!

Have we just FORGOTTEN the rude things Brady has said about this city, the time Gronkowski concussed Tre White when he was already laying prone on the ground, the dozens of times Tom Brady whooped the Bills up and down the field, the....I could go on and on.

I'm not a Chiefs fan, either. But man oh man, I could never, ever, ever in a million years root for that butt-chinned, whining-to-the-refs, poor sport, arrogant, cheating SOB they call Brady. Never. 

Yeah because Tyreek Hill and Frank Clark are so easy to root for.