Anyone remember when using executive orders mad you a dictator?

Gary M

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Trump issued 220 executive orders in 4 years

President Biden signed 25 so far.  Only 195 to go to catch up.  

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

Barack Obama issued 276 executive orders between 2009 and 2017

George W. Bush issued 291 executive orders between 2001 and 2009.

You have to wonder how so many "smart" people fell for QAnon and Don's lies 

So 25 in 3 weeks is an average of 8/week, x 52 weeks in a year, x 4 years, is 1664,  He's going to have Trump beat by July at this rate. 

I'm just @#$ing with you. We all know that a prez signs many EOs in his first days in the office, especially if assuming the office from a candidate from the other party. 

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

So 25 in 3 weeks is an average of 8/week, x 52 weeks in a year, x 4 years, is 1664,  He's going to have Trump beat by July at this rate. 

I'm just @#$ing with you. We all know that a prez signs many EOs in his first days in the office, especially if assuming the office from a candidate from the other party. 

@TB Bills, you keep using that thing so much you are going to go blind, or get furry palms.  

I'm referring to your signature 👎 response to any response that isn't equal to or left of your opinion.   

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Dislike 1

On 1/31/2021 at 12:15 PM, B-Man said:

‘A President is Not a King’ – Attorneys General Blast Joe Biden For Signing Record
Number of Executive Orders in First Week in Office

by Christina Laila

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/president-not-king-attorneys-general-blast-joe-biden-signing-record-number-executive-orders-first-week-office/

So ironic that a Trump supporter would complain about this. "I have the right to do whatever I want as President!" -then-President Donald J. Trump

I am old enough to remember when Presidents didn’t say “I have a pen and I have a phone” so just pass the damn law or I’ll do it without you. 2011 wasn’t so long ago. 
I am also old enough to remember taking a law school class where a Reaganite prof lectured on how we are in a new age of “Congressional Supremacy” that makes the occupant of the White House more or less irrelevant. That was during the time of Bush 41. My how things change.