Anyone remember when using executive orders mad you a dictator?

Gary M

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=LRLypMB2QKmW4qF9d1m-cQ

"Former United States Vice President Joe Biden, who is running against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, said that he would not use executive orders to implement his policies because "you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Within the first five days of his presidency, he issued 30 executive orders, compared with four for Trump, five for Barack Obama and zero for George W. Bush.

Those executive orders included endorsement of radical reinterpretation of American history; killing the Keystone XL pipeline, along with its attendant estimated 11,000 American jobs; forcing the military to allow troops to undergo gender reassignment surgery; and forcing federally funded institutions to allow biological men who identify as transgender to compete alongside biological women, among others. He is reportedly pursuing an immigration plan directed toward reopening America’s borders. He has staffed his Cabinet by intersectional box-checking.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/shapiro-this-is-not-normal

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Biden’s not really governing by Executive order. A majority of the orders were getting rid of failed Trump policies or helping with COVID.

Biden still has a bit to catch up to Trumps 220

1-CCF28-E0-150-F-4099-B838-FB884-E0-C11-

Who has that helped? Has it helped you? It's helped the rest of the world except Americans, is that goal? 

Biden is a liar, always has been. Will say anything to benefit himself only! 

You Biden cult followers will get kicked to the curb as fast as the other side. 

You know he is a train wreck, you're too ignorant to admit it! You anti Trumpers are comically stupid! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Biden’s not really governing by Executive order. A majority of the orders were getting rid of failed Trump policies or helping with COVID.

Biden still has a bit to catch up to Trumps 220

1-CCF28-E0-150-F-4099-B838-FB884-E0-C11-

How is raising insulin prices fixing a failed Trump policy?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

Who has that helped? Has it helped you? It's helped the rest of the world except Americans, is that goal? 

Biden is a liar, always has been. Will say anything to benefit himself only! 

You Biden cult followers will get kicked to the curb as fast as the other side. 

You know he is a train wreck, you're too ignorant to admit it! You anti Trumpers are comically stupid! 

so you’re opposed to his buy American executive order?

5 minutes ago, Gary M said:

He didn’t raise insulin prices. He froze a Trump order for 60 days that may or may not end up helping lowering them. This kind of freeze is common when a new administration takes over. They could still keep Trumps EO if they feel it actually will help people.

you can read all about it here: https://www.wtsp.com/mobile/article/news/verify/verify-biden-administration-insulin-costs/531-57ea96f8-bcbf-412e-8d25-6aaaa37319b4

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Gary M said:

“Their whole mission for 55 years has been to provide low-cost prescriptions and services to low-income families,” said NACHC vice president of media relations Amy Simmons Farber, who also said community health centers opposed the Trump administration plan. “The executive order was a slap in the face because we were already a low-cost alternative to high prescription drug prices. The executive order just created massive red tape. It’s not a good rule.”

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/verify/verify-biden-administration-insulin-costs/531-57ea96f8-bcbf-412e-8d25-6aaaa37319b4

I personally believe Trump was trying to do the right thing on this.

executive orders:  I'm not a big fan of them but it's traditionally used.  Teddy Roosevelt used over 1000, FDR over 3700 his 12 years!

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/statistics/data/executive-orders

Yea getting rid of what the dictator did, it needed to be done. Cannot let the dictator Trump keep his orders which were backwards thinking and out of date.

You are not smart if you didn't see this coming. It's why your views on your brainwashed politics are nothing more than a comic strip of idiocy.

Edited by TBBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Yea getting rid of what the dictator did, it needed to be done. Cannot let the dictator Trump keep his orders which were backwards thinking and out of date.

You are not smart if you didn't see this coming. It's why your views on your brainwashed politics are nothing more than a comic strip of idiocy.

Ah, subjective judgement from your own brainwashed politics of idiocy.👌

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

He didn’t raise insulin prices. He froze a Trump order for 60 days that may or may not end up helping lowering them. This kind of freeze is common when a new administration takes over. They could still keep Trumps EO if they feel it actually will help people.

you can read all about it here: https://www.wtsp.com/mobile/article/news/verify/verify-biden-administration-insulin-costs/531-57ea96f8-bcbf-412e-8d25-6aaaa37319b4

How was that a failed Trump policy?

Edited by Gary M

9 minutes ago, Gary M said:

9 minutes ago, Gary M said:

That’s just a frozen policy while they examine it. The policy isn’t removed like the failed policies. It’s a 60 day freeze. It’s a common practice and it allows the incoming administration time to review any policies the previous admin tried jamming through at the last min.

In the next 60 days when they review it and if they find it’s actually helpful then they. An continue it.

Notice how this is different than the EO to get rid of the wall funding. That is permanent and has no chance of getting back. Failed policy. The terrorists on January 6th proved how dumb the wall idea was. 

14 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

That’s just a frozen policy while they examine it. The policy isn’t removed like the failed policies. It’s a 60 day freeze. It’s a common practice and it allows the incoming administration time to review any policies the previous admin tried jamming through at the last min.

In the next 60 days when they review it and if they find it’s actually helpful then they. An continue it.

Notice how this is different than the EO to get rid of the wall funding. That is permanent and has no chance of getting back. Failed policy. The terrorists on January 6th proved how dumb the wall idea was. 

But you said it was a failed policy.

Was the pipeline a failed Trump policy?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Gary M said:

But you said it was a failed policy.

Was the pipeline a failed Trump policy?

I know reading comprehension isn’t your strongest skill so I’ll try to make this slow just for you!

My quote: 

Biden’s not really governing by Executive order. A majority of the orders were getting rid of failed Trump policies or helping with COVID.

The word majority means most. It doesn’t mean all. Next, I said getting rid of failed trump policies. As already explained, he is not getting rid of it yet. He has put a 60 day freeze on the insulin EO in order to examine. He did not specifically target the insulin EO, his EO is a blanket freeze of anything Trump tried to ram through prior to the new admin starting.

Next, let’s address your propaganda. Do you know what Trumps EO actually did? I’m guessing you did not.

The EO “require federally qualified health centers who purchase insulins and epinephrine in the 340B program to pass the savings from discounted drug prices directly on to medically underserved patients.”

HHS even said this EO would have minimal impact: HHS acknowledged "the economic impact is expected to be minimal" since the vast majority of patients who get insulin from community health centers already get discounted medication. In some cases, those patients receive a one-month supply of insulin for just $7, according to the report published in the Federal Register.

So who do you think insulin prices are being raised for? Don’t just jump at catchy right wing headlines, please for the love of this country start reading. It will also help your reading comprehension skills as well, so that’s an added bonus for you!

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I know reading comprehension isn’t your strongest skill so I’ll try to make this slow just for you!

My quote: 

Biden’s not really governing by Executive order. A majority of the orders were getting rid of failed Trump policies or helping with COVID.

The word majority means most. It doesn’t mean all. Next, I said getting rid of failed trump policies. As already explained, he is not getting rid of it yet. He has put a 60 day freeze on the insulin EO in order to examine. He did not specifically target the insulin EO, his EO is a blanket freeze of anything Trump tried to ram through prior to the new admin starting.

Next, let’s address your propaganda. Do you know what Trumps EO actually did? I’m guessing you did not.

The EO “require federally qualified health centers who purchase insulins and epinephrine in the 340B program to pass the savings from discounted drug prices directly on to medically underserved patients.”

HHS even said this EO would have minimal impact: HHS acknowledged "the economic impact is expected to be minimal" since the vast majority of patients who get insulin from community health centers already get discounted medication. In some cases, those patients receive a one-month supply of insulin for just $7, according to the report published in the Federal Register.

So who do you think insulin prices are being raised for? Don’t just jump at catchy right wing headlines, please for the love of this country start reading. It will also help your reading comprehension skills as well, so that’s an added bonus for you!

Was the pipeline a failed policy?

I will also like to know if governing by EO is being a dictator or not?

• Like (+1) 2

Well look on the bright side. On their next cross country family road trip Americans can stop off to see the worlds biggest ball of twine...AND the rusting remains of the now defunct Keystone Pipeline! I’m sure some woke artist colony will turn it into a homeless shelter or wildlife refuge. Nice job Joe! 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Was the pipeline a failed policy?

I will also like to know if governing by EO is being a dictator or not?

Great way to ignore anything about you falling for propaganda on the insulin! You’ll get this reading comprehension yet!

I think the Keystone is a failed project and shouldn’t have been done in the first place. The climate impact greatly outweighs the temporary jobs and part time jobs it creates.

Using EOs is not a dictatorship. It’s something that has been found to be constitutional and done by every President.

Trump issued 69 EOs in 2020 alone and you didn’t complain for a second. I think that alone shows it’s not a dictatorship issue but a partisan issue for you.

• Vomit 1