Kyle Brandt's Jacket

Heavy Kevi

Okay... Who knows where to find Kyle Brandt's jacket from the Buffalo vs. the world hype vid??

I have been looking for it non-stop since the video came out but have not been able to find it.

If anyone knows please share the link... I need that jacket!

10 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

https://shopthebills.com/2020-bills-mafia-letterman-jacket/

Is this it?

Gonna set you back $350. Pricey.

Zoinks, that thing is awful.

10 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Laux Sporting Goods at Galleria Mall?

Not sure if that place is still there remember it well when being in Buffalo a lot years ago

I believe Laux are all gone, forever. Too bad, they were my cap & jersey go-to back in the day.

54 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Holy crap. That is it!

Can't believe I never looked at the bills website 🤦

Hate that stuff on the back though. Yowza

For that price id call them and ask if they can special make one for you without the junk on the back. That doesn't seem like an unreasonable request.

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I believe Laux are all gone, forever. Too bad, they were my cap & jersey go-to back in the day.

Galleria location still open, but based on the amount of merchandise in the store(I was just in the mall last week for the 1st time since Covid hit), combined with outrageous Galleria rents, I’m guessing they are gone within a year or so. 

Edited by BTB

I have to say, the black combined with the red and blue accents totally clashes.

Then you have the random splattering of patches on the back that looks like an 8 year old laid the jacket out as part of their school art project.

You can do better, and you can do it yourself.

The basic type of jacket this thing is based on (the old school '50s Potsie type jacket from Happy Days) is available all over the place.  Get something in generic but Bills colors.

Sew an old school grazing bison patch on the breast....skip the crappy patches all over the back, especially the "mafia" patch which is horrible...

Keep the color scheme consistent with the Bills colors and so that all the colors talk to each other.

Black and red and blue does not work! 

You could get something very similar to the flavor of this, only better, for cheaper.

And you would have a one-off custom jacket when you are done, and making it would be fun! 

And that's my 2 cents on this hideous Bills jacket! 

LOL

😬

M2074_A__47096.1607983926.png?c=2

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, BTB said:

Galleria location still open, but based on the amount of merchandise in the store(I was just in the mall last week for the 1st time since Covid hit), combined with outrageous Galleria rents, I’m guessing they are gone within a year or so. 

I didn’t known that, I thought they all folded. I agree w your assessment. I’d be surprised if the Galleria itself lasts much longer. I haven’t been there in at least 5 years.

• 1 year later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.