Simms breakdown of the game

21 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Yes.... which is why I’ve said his drafts have been pretty average outside of the HR with Allen. 

Um ... he spent his first pick  this year on a guy who turned out to be one of the two or three best skill position players in the league. Diggs ALWAYS has to be accounted for in any evaluation of Beane’s drafts. 

On 1/27/2021 at 7:31 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Ed Oliver was supposed to be that d-lineman. Instead, he's a role player. This is extremely frustrating.

Olive is really an enigma. He's crazy athletic for a man his size, but he's still a bit undersized for the DT position.

Started off slow his rookie season, but came on strong towards the end. Looked like he'd take a step forward this season... then Star opts out and Oliver is forced to play out of position a lot of times, and without much help on the line.

Is he good? Yeah. Is he the game changer that you'd want from the 8th pick? Not right now.

It's been 2 seasons, and we don't really have an answer on Oliver. Like you said, that's frustrating.

Will Fuller.

The Bills need to sign Will Fuller this offseason. (After cutting J Brown)

You can get him at a discount due to the PED suspension.

This is the Bills window to get a steal.

10 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Hopefully this off season begins the "veteran free agent who is wanting a chance for a ring, comes in at below market value for that reason" thing.

Will Fuller would be perfect.

7 hours ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Will Fuller.

Will Fuller has bad hands and Josh throws darts.  I know that’s a very specific objection but I don’t think he’d mesh.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/27/2021 at 2:48 PM, colin said:

i think our D scheme needs to be retooled, and our O scheme needs to be adjusted.  i say that knowing they prolly get themselves in a bind due to who they did and did not have.  zero pass rush from any DL was a bust.  i think they went out and bot packs of baseball cards hoping one of them would have a star rookie, instead they got nothing but JAGS.  i do think our LBs got hurt by bad line play, but i am still thinking edmunds needs to be an outside guy, and i didn't think that until this year.

on O, all our little WRs got banged up at the wrong time, and with moss out the cupboard was bare.  diggs is insane, top 2 or 3, and beez is the best slot guy, but beyond that a never healthy brown and banged up rookie davis left us with just no people at skill position, which is why our O looked like it did last year on sunday.  we absolutely must find balance and better interior blocking.  im not talking 92 cowboys, but some kind of solid push in the gut.

TE, RB, pass rush, and we are there.

Add OL to that. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/28/2021 at 9:19 AM, dave mcbride said:

Um ... he spent his first pick  this year on a guy who turned out to be one of the two or three best skill position players in the league. Diggs ALWAYS has to be accounted for in any evaluation of Beane’s drafts. 

C’mon, Dave, you’ve been here long enough to know we only bemoan the draft picks we traded away, not the players they became. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/28/2021 at 11:11 AM, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Will Fuller.

Considering all the players with issues that KC has on their roster, I think a guy like Fuller would definitely contribute. I think it's 80% Smoke is gone. He just couldn't get healthy all year. Chris is right we need a compliment to Diggs. And it's not coming from Knox. Beasley & Davis will still be there to spread the field. Brandon's FA DL was a disaster. Star will help and improve Ed's ability to move around. If Sean doesn't experiment with Edmunds as a OLB then he's wasting another year of bad instincts. Dane will be our CB2.

On 1/28/2021 at 11:11 AM, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Will Fuller.

He’d be perfect if we were trying to give the team doctors a workout.  

He’s one of the most injury prone players in the league.  HARD PASS

7 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Considering all the players with issues that KC has on their roster, I think a guy like Fuller would definitely contribute. I think it's 80% Smoke is gone. He just couldn't get healthy all year. Chris is right we need a compliment to Diggs. And it's not coming from Knox. Beasley & Davis will still be there to spread the field. Brandon's FA DL was a disaster. Star will help and improve Ed's ability to move around. If Sean doesn't experiment with Edmunds as a OLB then he's wasting another year of bad instincts. Dane will be our CB2.

More fuller love.

makes no sense.  

Dude is made of peanut brittle

On 1/27/2021 at 11:01 AM, dave mcbride said:

This is the second time this happened against the Chiefs, though. The Bills had 206 yards of total offense when they faced them earlier (to the Chiefs' 466) and punted a ton of times. Allen was inaccurate on 24 percent of his throws too. This is the team they have to beat if they want to advance, and that game wasn't nearly as close as the final score. The Chiefs basically dominated them twice, and in both games the Bills' offense was stymied. 

I agree;  however 2 beat downs by KC should not mean a complete overhaul. Stay the course.  We’ll lose Milano.  Draft there.  Continue to shuffle on D.  Star will help and get a DE.  A Thurman type RB.  Just 3 players.  Everyone will get better, including coaches.  Go Bills🦬🦬🦬