Just when you thought it couldn't be any more bizarre...

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

Trash is trash.

Totally.  Doesn't matter how much gold-plating you cover it with.  

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Censorship let the woman have her free speech is what republicans would be saying right now 😂

Even though none of them know what free speech means.

I think some'll be learning the definitions of libel, slander and defamation soon...

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The daughter later said she believes her mom's account was hacked.

Of course she did- wonder how much that cost Mrs. Conway...

And just how thoroughly twisted do you have to be to keep topless photos of your own daughter on your electronics.  

Don't answer that, it's beyond calculation

33 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Totally.  Doesn't matter how much gold-plating you cover it with.  

I think some'll be learning the definitions of libel, slander and defamation soon...

Of course she did- wonder how much that cost Mrs. Conway...

And just how thoroughly twisted do you have to be to keep topless photos of your own daughter on your electronics.  

Don't answer that, it's beyond calculation

I think Kelly Ann is a disgusting human being. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if her daughter took and posted the pictures from her mom's phone. 

The most likely explanation is that the crazy daughter, like a lot of teenagers these days, sexted the pics to a guy and/or allowed a guy to take pics of her topless and that's from where they came.  To think that KAC would take topless photos of her daughter, much less without her permission, much much less post them and get herself in major legal trouble, is ridiculous.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 1/27/2021 at 3:33 PM, Doc said:

The most likely explanation is that the crazy daughter, like a lot of teenagers these days, sexted the pics to a guy and/or allowed a guy to take pics of her topless and that's from where they came.  To think that KAC would take topless photos of her daughter, much less without her permission, much much less post them and get herself in major legal trouble, is ridiculous.

Alternative facts, straight from hydroxy doc himself. Are you still all in with the Trump's or just up to your waist?

47 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Alternative facts, straight from hydroxy doc himself. Are you still all in with the Trump's or just up to your waist?

Don't mean to speak for Doc, but the phrase "the most likely explaination" is usually followed by someone's guess, no?

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, it's a real stretch to think that her account was hacked.  Even though the daughter offered-it-up herself.  But no, that's because of a payoff. :rolleyes:

Then again, when you fall for the "most likely explanation" for Trump winning in 2016 being Russian collusion...

• Dislike 1

23 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, it's a real stretch to think that her account was hacked.  Even though the daughter offered-it-up herself.  But no, that's because of a payoff. :rolleyes:

Then again, when you fall for the "most likely explanation" for Trump winning in 2016 being Russian collusion...

He lost the popular vote in 2016, by a mile, and he's never disputed that election- just his meager election ceremony turnout.  The Trump cult has its head so squarely up its own ass it appears to be a head.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

He lost the popular vote in 2016, by a mile, and he's never disputed that election- just his meager election ceremony turnout.  The Trump cult has its head so squarely up its own ass it appears to be a head.  

Yawn. Get back to class, junior. The popular vote is not how we elect a president. We’ve gone over this! Or were you playing Nintendo that day?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Actually he did dispute that one claimed election fraud was why he lost the popular vote. Then 4 years later he apparently failed so miserably at finding and fix it that he thought it was even worse this year.

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Yeah and that was all Russia.  :lol:

haha this place hasn't changed a bit...like a bunch of 13 year old uninformed little 

girls complaining about Trump on tik tok, rofl. Used to be annoying now I come here for the

entertainment value. I bet you can get big brother mod to cancel my account really easy...tee hee.

Edited by Unforgiven