Rooting for Brady?

cv05

Rooting for Brady?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be rooting for Brady in the Superbowl

• Yes, it makes Belichick/Patriots look bad, sign me up
    • No, I just... can't...

I’m conflicted as I don’t like Brady, but I live here in Tampa.  It almost feels like validation we are a very good team as the only one to beat us in the playoffs was the SB champs.  If the Bills won that game, even though it wasn’t even close, I could see fans if other teams saying we were cocky as you’d see some of our skill guys smiling on the sidelines, etc.

At the end of the day, we finished 15-3 and won the East, two playoff games, and lost only to the defending SB champs.  If I had said this to you guys at the beginning of the season, most of you would’ve taken that as a projection.

Im exhausted in a good way from our run, so I’m just going to sit back and really not care that much who wins.  As long as it’s an entertaining game.

8 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

WTF??? What kind of question is this? That’s like asking do I want to jump off a cliff or eat a bullet? Stupid question beyond belief. I in all honesty hope Brady gets seriously hurt in the super bowl. I hate KC no doubt but I want to see Brady get his bell rung 

It's a game.

And you want someone to get seriously hurt.

Take a moment to think about how ***** up that is.

• Like (+1) 1

While I dislike the Chiefs I HATE Brady.

I want the Chiefs to curb stomp them 58-3 or something so I can watch Marcia cry ;)

Besides if they slaughter the Bucs we get a little redemption that the Bills lost to the best team.

• Like (+1) 4

9 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Heard this stat on the radio today..

In the playoffs when Brady throws 3 picks...he is 3-1...no other QB past or present has a better record .

I can pretty well guarantee that a 3 pick day against the Chiefs will result in that record being 3-2 unless Mahomee throws 4 ;)

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

No. Not just because it is Brady either. There is something really dislikeable about that Tampa team. I'll be rooting hard for Kansas City who I really have no animosity towards whatsoever. 

This^^^^. This TB team is dirty, mercenary, and thoroughly unlikeable. I’m old enough to remember that Antonio Brown is actually a terrible human being. Also, that defense delivers so many cheap shots, and they have a blowhard, wannabe celebrity coach who likes to make himself the center of attention. All of that, combined with Brady (who had to gall to dump on the region that made him a star after he moved to Florida), has me pulling for a 45-10 blowout by the Chiefs.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Don't like either team but would have to say TB.  

Tampa maybe has a 1 to 2 year window of winning a SB and then they are done. I don't like Brady but he has already achieved everything and adding another ring really doesn't add much to his legacy.

KC is really starting to bother me.  They will be are nemesis for a long time as long as Mahomes and Reid are there ( The new Patriots for us?) Anything to knock them down and make them weaker will help us get past them and to our first SB win. Will never root for them again unless it helps the Bills somehow. 

I haven't decided yet.  At this point, I kinda feel like another SB- even if it's with a different team, doesn't really impact Brady's status as the undisputed GOAT.  As much as I don't like him and look forward to the day he rides off into the sunset, I like Bruce Arians and would like to see him get a SB.  He seems like a classy, and talented head coach.  I also like Mahomes and Reid, but they got a SB last year- so I might root for a different Bruuuuuuuuuce!