Rooting for Brady?

cv05

Rooting for Brady?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be rooting for Brady in the Superbowl

• Yes, it makes Belichick/Patriots look bad, sign me up
    • No, I just... can't...

11 minutes ago, Rico said:

I hear you, but I have always hated the Chiefs and their fanbase, well before Sunday. Tampa Bay is the definition of meh.

I don't like Brady at all, but he has my respect big-time. ***** Gronk though.

Racist fans too. Tomahawk chop is far worse than Redskins.

Recall one time back in the 90's on a weekend in October;  Syracuse played Florida State Sat afternoon, both Saturday and Sunday evening the Atlanta Braves had a playoff game and MNF was the Bills at Chiefs. 

At that point on Monday my wife said to me, "whats the deal does everyone do this same chant"!

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

You do realize that the tuck rule was a legit rule? In the nfl rule book, and implemented verbatim? I feel a lot of people have this misconception that it was some rule the NFL made up on the spot. It was the correct call 100%. It even took many years post “tuck rule call” for the NFL to change the rule. It was a case of implementing a rule properly. If Buffalo sports fans want one to actually steam over, the foot in the crease call is far more suspect. 

No way. Read the rule. If the ball is stripped in the process of tucking it's incomplete. If it is stripped after the tuck is complete it is a fumble. Brady finished tucking and had both hands on the ball with it tucked. 

The refs tucked the Raiders. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I am gonna watch. On mute. This is my worst nightmare. My two most hated players in Brady and Mahomes and the media coverage is going to make me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 

I hate it. I’m going to commentate myself and make sure my daughter is not in ear shot of the terrible things I say. 

50 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

That’s what kills me about the Chiefs. They strut with the arrogance of gods gift to football. There seemingly isn’t a humble guy on that team. At least not with the skilled positions. They have one Super Bowl ring and act like they have the Patriots dynasty. I very much hope they can get smacked down a peg on Super Bowl Sunday. 

You and me both

I’m rooting for Brady and it has nothing to do with the Pats. 

I have no interest in Mahomes winning his second SB in a row. The hype train is already up to 11. I don’t want to deal with it for another 365 days. 

PM gets so hyped it makes me hate him, or at least root against him at this point. 2021 is a weird year man. I’m over here hoping Brady is my Batman. 

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

Heard this stat on the radio today..

In the playoffs when Brady throws 3 picks...he is 3-1...no other QB past or present has a better record .

shows you it's not all Brady.  It's the talent around him.   Allen >> Brady this year, not even close.  

Brady's amount of luck both in terms of games and calls are unreal.  

I think I want Tampa to win 17-7 with Tampa scoring a defensive pick 6 from Kelce or Hill fumbling the ball.  The other score will be a run where Jones gets smashed up the middle.  Brady also throws a pick-6.  Tampa wins, but Brady plays horribly.  

Brady has earned my respect over the years.  Yes, I hated the Pats and in turn Brady, but mostly it was misplaced anger over the sorry state of our franchise.  What the guy continues to do at age 43 is amazing.  At a certain point you've just got to tip your hat to the guy.  He's the GOAT.  And I like the storyline of him punctuating his career with a non-Belichick title.

The Chiefs seem like punks.  And was anyone else filled with rage watching that human filth Tyreek Hill smiling on the sidelines?  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Patriots fans want Tampa to win.

Whatever they want I want the opposite.

Exactly.

The most common sentiment I've seen from them is along the lines of "even though we didn't make the playoffs, I feel like we're in the Super Bowl!"

Not acceptable.  Go Chiefs.