Rooting for Brady?

cv05

Rooting for Brady?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be rooting for Brady in the Superbowl

• Yes, it makes Belichick/Patriots look bad, sign me up
    • No, I just... can't...

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

I will never root for Brady. I respect him and his play, but there is always the whining and cheating to keep in mind. No thank you. Shove it where the sun don’t shine! 

Let the Chiefs win and get raided by other teams as they battle the salary cap. Let the ghost of Al Davis help sink our rival!  

I don’t respect him at all. All the cheating and bull#### he and the Emperor pulled, I have ZERO respect for him as a player or a human being 

• Like (+1) 2

***** NO. I will never cheer for that #######. Hes the devil as far as I am concerned.

I hate the chiefs too, but Brady has ruined more Sundays for me than anyone else in the history of man kind.

He can rot in hell and I hope the chiefs absolutely demolish him.

edit: Also ***** gronk and antonio brown too. cant forget about those asshats

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I don’t respect him at all. All the cheating and bull#### he and the Emperor pulled, I have ZERO respect for him as a player or a human being 

I think I am a realist, and I can have a balanced view. They cheated in many ways over the years, but what he did is still undeniably great, as much as I hate to say it. 

I hope he gets CRUSHED in the Super Bowl. 

Edited by Augie
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I think I am a realist, and I can have a balanced view. They cheated in many ways over the years, but what he did is still undeniably great, as much as I hate to say it. 

It’s not, the tuck rule was the biggest bull#### call and it was obvious that they bought they’re way in the Super Bowl that year then video taping other teams practices to deflating footballs to destroying your own phone while being investigated. He’s a scum bag 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Rico said:

Rooting for the Chiefs to lose with a whole lot of pain. If it gives Brady another ring, so be it.

So here's another question for all to explain:

How come players seem to root for the team that knocks them out, but fans seem to hate and always root against the team the knocks them out?

Never could figure that one out, and not saying I'm not guilty of this myself either!

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

It’s not, the tuck rule was the biggest bull#### call and it was obvious that they bought they’re way in the Super Bowl that year then video taping other teams practices to deflating footballs to destroying your own phone while being investigated. He’s a scum bag 

I’m taking it you lack my balanced view?    :)

It is hard, hard, hard to root for KC.  I heard people talking about the "new money" nature of Chiefs fans, but didn't really see it until this past week. Man, are they a bunch of brats (and I know, I know - a few people on the internet don't represent all fans.  But they're awful).

But root for them I must.  We're talking 20 years of my life here.  I'd probably root for Voldemort over Brady.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So here's another question for all to explain:

How come players seem to root for the team that knocks them out, but fans seem to hate and always root against the team the knocks them out?

Never could figure that one out, and not saying I'm not guilty of this myself either!

I hear you, but I have always hated the Chiefs and their fanbase, well before Sunday. Tampa Bay is the definition of meh.

I don't like Brady at all, but he has my respect big-time. ***** Gronk though.

1 minute ago, Success said:

It is hard, hard, hard to root for KC.  I heard people talking about the "new money" nature of Chiefs fans, but didn't really see it until this past week. Man, are they a bunch of brats (and I know, I know - a few people on the internet don't represent all fans.  But they're awful).

But root for them I must.  We're talking 20 years of my life here.  I'd probably root for Voldemort over Brady.

Racist fans too. Tomahawk chop is far worse than Redskins.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Rico said:

Rooting for the Chiefs to lose with a whole lot of pain. If it gives Brady another ring, so be it.

This is where I am at as well.  

Kansas City and their fans are arrogant and are assuming they’ve already won the Super Bowl.  I would love to see the devastation on their faces. 

If I had to bet, I’d put it all on Chiefs.  I don’t think they’ll lose but I’m hoping Brady can pull one more SB masterpiece off

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You do realize that the tuck rule was a legit rule? In the nfl rule book, and implemented verbatim? I feel a lot of people have this misconception that it was some rule the NFL made up on the spot. It was the correct call 100%. It even took many years post “tuck rule call” for the NFL to change the rule. It was a case of implementing a rule properly. If Buffalo sports fans want one to actually steam over, the foot in the crease call is far more suspect. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Before last game, I would have easily rooted for the chiefs. Now I hate those guys. On a whole, a lot of terrible guys on that team— a solid guy like Mahomes can’t make up for all the other garbage they have on that team. 

***** the Rat too.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

This is where I am at as well.  

Kansas City and their fans are arrogant and are assuming they’ve already won the Super Bowl.  I would love to see the devastation on their faces. 

If I had to bet, I’d put it all on Chiefs.  I don’t think they’ll lose but I’m hoping Brady can pull one more SB masterpiece off

That’s what kills me about the Chiefs. They strut with the arrogance of gods gift to football. There seemingly isn’t a humble guy on that team. At least not with the skilled positions. They have one Super Bowl ring and act like they have the Patriots dynasty. I very much hope they can get smacked down a peg on Super Bowl Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 3

Reid and Mahomes don't have that psycho drive like BB and Brady did.

I'll root for them because I think it benefits us.  They're more likely to get happy about winning 2. Not that they won't keep striving, but it will take some edge off and I'd bet they get sloppy.