Rooting for Brady?

cv05

Rooting for Brady?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be rooting for Brady in the Superbowl

• Yes, it makes Belichick/Patriots look bad, sign me up
    • No, I just... can't...

For me the season ended already, maybe if we are lucky both QB will go out with some sort of severe groin pull that’s so bad that they limp for the rest of their lives, a guy can hope right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I will never root for Brady. I respect him and his play, but there is always the whining and cheating to keep in mind. No thank you. Shove it where the sun don’t shine! 

Let the Chiefs win and get raided by other teams as they battle the salary cap. Let the ghost of Al Davis help sink our rival!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

F the Chiefs. Seriously. I really like Kelce, Honey Badger, Mahomes is great obviously...but God i just want to punch Tyreek Hill in the face like he punched his gf that time. So I have a hard time rooting their way. 

I hate Brady less now that he’s in Tampa and I love watching Ali Marpet (local guy for me) and Chris Godwin play. Lavonte David and Devin White too. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

I am not rooting for either team, as could care less who wins as see some benefit for each team losing.

Exactly....hate Brady....hate the Chiefs....hope the Weekend gets laryngitis. Used to like Andy until his team got Chippy last week.

F....them all.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I've said it before and I'll say it here.

Brady threw 3 picks against GB

IMO there is no way a QB who throws 3 picks should be playing in the Superbowl

And yeah, I just can't root for Brady

Heard this stat on the radio today..

In the playoffs when Brady throws 3 picks...he is 3-1...no other QB past or present has a better record .