The Pundit Thread for Hot Takes on Bills/Bills Players

NJKBillsfan

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan,

If you find a hot take/unsupported opinion or rant by some media personality or pundit, put it here to discuss.

This approach has been suggested in a couple threads and the Shoutbox

I thought we'd give it a try since with off-season around the corner, The hot-takes be 'a coming

Clarification: if someone in the media takes the time to support their opinion with facts and video clips, then it isn't a "hot take" and has enough substance to support discussion in its own thread

Seeing that you follow him and respect his opinion enough to post this thread... It's Skip Bayless

Skip ***** Bayless....

No! 

Asks about Skip ***** Bayless?!?! 

What's next, someone gonna agree with Night Wright?

Edited by TBBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Skip still isn't sold on Allen.

Anyone else agree with him?

Skip.png

Hes a troll.  Allen is Buffalos best player.  Get him help.  They went 15-4.  2 loses to the Chiefs.  The need to get better on defense and offense to beat them.  Allen wasnt missing guys left and right.  Nothing was easy for Buffalo that game.  The same cpuld not be said for the chiefs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Some may be too young to remember this, but after the Bills beat the Cowboys in the '96 regular season.....a game started by a backup QB in place of the injured Jim Kelly, Skip Bayless went on the radio the next day and said "Todd Collins is the real deal." So if you want to trust Bayless's opinions go ahead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Josh has issues he still needs to iron out - unfortunately he’s in the same championship as Mahomes which makes it stand out even worse. But Mahomes is the only Quarterback I would switch him for at the moment; certainly I rate him ahead of Mayfield.

I'm picking on this particular thread but it goes for a lot of them - the vast majority of Bills mentions in the media don't deserve their own thread.  There are hundreds of threads, thousands even, about Josh Allen's progress.  Skip's dumb take can go in any one of them.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine
  • Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to The Pundit Thread for Hot Takes on Bills/Bills Players