[Name Only Title] Najee Harris

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The lack of Running game isn’t the reason we lost to KC. 

Ummm we out rushed the chiefs. 

Not with our RBs, Josh Allen was responsible for the rushing yards because we were lining up garbage at RB.  Chiefs RBs outrushed Bills RBs 109-32.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Not with our RBs, Josh Allen was responsible for the rushing yards because we were lining up garbage at RB.  Chiefs RBs outrushed Bills RBs 109-32.  

We out rushed the chiefs. Don’t move the goal posts. BTW chiefs gains 52 yards on the Ground with their Running Backs. Oooo and it wasn’t their High pick either. Just another Journey Man RB. 

NEVER DRAFT AN EARLY RB. NEVER PAY BIG MONEY TO A RB. 

Edited by MAJBobby

I'd prefer we go o-line before RB. Better run blocking will help any running back. My preference in this draft would be to trade down. 3 2nd round picks sounds better to me than pick 30 and pick 60.

Then take CB2, OL (guard or tackle depending on how we handle free agency), and athletic front 7 (DE or LB, again depending on what we do in free agency). Running back in the 3rd.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Not having a plan B did.  I think Beanes presser will be telling. Mcdermott really only talking about the running game is something to follow.  Last year Beane and Mcdermott said they needed to score more points.  I think they need speed on defense.  Whether edge or Cb.  Imo the 30's is no mans land in most drafts trade back or pick a starter imo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Not having a plan B did.  I think Beanes presser will be telling. Mcdermott really only talking about the running game is something to follow.  Last year Beane and Mcdermott said they needed to score more points.  I think they need speed on defense.  Whether edge or Cb.  Imo the 30's is no mans land in most drafts trade back or pick a starter imo.

What cause the inadequacy on Offense is Daboll game planned against a Zone defense and kept running zone beaters into Man the entire first half. Why do you think he apologized to the WRs. Is wasn’t because of a lack of running game. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

We out rushed the chiefs. Don’t move the goal posts. 

Man, get it through your skull our RBs suck.  I can't argue with you anymore because 1) You don't know what your talking about when you refers to modern football & 2) You're too blind to see we have no talent at RB. 

Bye, Felicia. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Mecole hardman isn't a running back. Our backs had 3.5 ypc and their backs had 3.1 ypc.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We out rushed the chiefs. Don’t move the goal posts. BTW chiefs gains 52 yards on the Ground with their Running Backs. 

And when the chiefs run this year, can you tell a meaningful difference between 1st rounder CEH

and undrafted Darrel Williams? I suspect the chiefs are fine with a luxury 1st round pick like CEH, but he is not exactly important to anything they do. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

Man, get it through your skull our RBs suck.  I can't argue with you anymore because 1) You don't know what your talking about when you refers to modern football & 2) You're too blind to see we have no talent at RB. 

Bye, Felicia. 

Got it. So you get walked twice. 

1. We out rushed the Chiefs

2 their RBs gains a great 52 yards. 

so now take your RB love and go home. 

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ummm we out rushed the chiefs. 

Our Qb darn near ran for 90 of those.  Im not married to anyone at 30.  Without a possible trade down a rb will be an option compared to trait Des imo.  I understand not drafting a back til day 3.  For a pretty well build team there is not alot of plug and play options.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

And when the chiefs run this year, can you tell a meaningful difference between 1st rounder CEH

and undrafted Darrel Williams? I suspect the chiefs are fine with a luxury 1st round pick like CEH, but he is not exactly important to anything they do. 

Exactly and Why only use the pick if well you literally have no other valued positions that can use a better value position. 

fact remains we struggle running because we are NOT built to run. Object is SCORE POINTS. That is how we are built on offense finally. 

Just now, Mat68 said:

Our Qb darn near ran for 90 of those.  Im not married to anyone at 30.  Without a possible trade down a rb will be an option compared to trait Des imo.  I understand not drafting a back til day 3.  For a pretty well build team there is not alot of plug and play options.

Their darn  WR ran for 50 of theirs so??!

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What cause the inadequacy on Offense is Daboll game planned against a Zone defense and kept running zone beaters into Man the entire first half. Why do you think he apologized to the WRs. Is wasn’t because of a lack of running game. 

The second half didnt look much differant either.  The yards picked up when Kc let up the gas.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Guess Packers don't need Aaron Jones. Might as well release him. Along Bucs Ronald Jones. People here think rb not important.

Packers would not be smart giving money to Jones. Let him walk. Their wins above replacement won’t change going with Dillion on a rookie deal. 

rinse and repeat for every team. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Exactly and Why only use the pick if well you literally have no other valued positions that can use a better value position. 

fact remains we struggle running because we are NOT built to run. Object is SCORE POINTS. That is how we are built on offense finally. 

Their darn  WR ran for 50 of theirs so??!

They didnt need to do anything differant.  They had guys open for days.  Buffalo got abused.  Buffalo has to figure out a way to beat Kc.  They dont have the cash to change out half the roster.  In the draft they have 8 chances to improve the team.  At 30 what guy you got?  Harris is the thread so ya I would consider it.  What player you suspect will be available who is an improvement.  Top Olineman ok but is a 3rd rd prospect top rated available at the time?  

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Guess Packers don't need Aaron Jones. Might as well release him. Along Bucs Ronald Jones. People here think rb not important.

Jones is a FA doubt they sign him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

They didnt need to do anything differant.  They had guys open for days.  Buffalo got abused.  Buffalo has to figure out a way to beat Kc.  They dont have the cash to change out half the roster.  In the draft they have 8 chances to improve the team.  At 30 what guy you got?  Harris is the thread so ya I would consider it.  What player you suspect will be available who is an improvement.  Top Olineman ok but is a 3rd rd prospect top rated available at the time?  

Jones is a FA doubt they sign him.

There will be a prospects with better value I already have 32 of them seeing I have Harris as a 2nd round grade. So Yep still not taking a RB at 30