[Name Only Title] Najee Harris

I think Buffalo would give him a very long look.  Stud athlete.  Shows pretty good hands.  In todays NFL with Buffalo and Allens offense give him a power running game.  Spread them out and having Harris run on 6 man boxes.  This is the way imo.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Just now, Mat68 said:

I think Buffalo would give him a very long look.  Stud athlete.  Shows pretty good hands.  In todays NFL with Buffalo and Allens offense give him a power running game.  Spread them out and having Harris run on 6 man boxes.  This is the way imo.  

In the 2nd not in the first 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I think he is there in the 1st, 2nd seems like a huge gamble.  And no I am not sold on drafting a RB high, unless you are a real wonder most often they are overdrafted.  Even if we get a stud RB doesnt solve the issue, if have to work on our interior O line.  If there is a stud guard or on Defense a stud DT or DE i would go there in Rd 1

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mat68 said:

Plug and play on offense vs project/ elite traits edge?  I think its an argument to be had.

Value isnt there. I can find a RB anywhere in this draft. And I am NOT changing the offensive philosophy with building the OL to grind and run

my offense will remain a pass first offense and with that I value every other position on the football field over a RB. Well not P or K they are lower than RB. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Braedenstearns said:

He looks a little slow in those highlights. And that’s one issue I have with Singleterry... can never beat anyone to the outside. Moss will definitely be the power back next season. I think we need someone with some speed to complement Moss 

Agreed, I want Travis Etienne more as he's quicker. Even Kenny Gainwell I think i'd prefer and I think we could get him with our late 2nd and get a impact OL or defensive player in the first.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think he is there in the 1st, 2nd seems like a huge gamble.  And no I am not sold on drafting a RB high, unless you are a real wonder most often they are overdrafted.  Even if we get a stud RB doesnt solve the issue, if have to work on our interior O line.  If there is a stud guard or on Defense a stud DT or DE i would go there in Rd 1

Very good detains and info. 

But cannot put it all on Allen. He really needs help from the running game.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

He looks a little slow in those highlights. And that’s one issue I have with Singleterry... can never beat anyone to the outside. Moss will definitely be the power back next season. I think we need someone with some speed to complement Moss 

Moss will be RB1 next season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He wont make it to the 60's.  If Buffalo gets him at 33 is that a big differance in your eyes?  I dont really buy into rd grades.  30 is 3 picks to rd 2.  Caliber of player and athlete vs others.  Whos ready tomorrow whos ready in 22?  Those are all factors.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Very good detains and info. 

But cannot put it all on Allen. He really needs help from the running game.

Oh i agree, the reliance on Allen is what doomed us.  We wisely game-planned several teams this year if we take away either the run or pass (more complicated than that but effectively yes) we can win.  The Bills must be a DC dream to scheme against.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

Agreed, I want Travis Etienne more as he's quicker. Even Kenny Gainwell I think i'd prefer and I think we could get him with our late 2nd and get a impact OL or defensive player in the first.

Chubba Hubbard from Oklahoma state looks decent. May not have to use such a high pick 

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

He wont make it to the 60's.  If Buffalo gets him at 33 is that a big differance in your eyes?  I dont really buy into rd grades.  30 is 3 picks to rd 2.  Caliber of player and athlete vs others.  Whos ready tomorrow whos ready in 22?  Those are all factors.  

Yes draft is all about value. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Value isnt there. I can find a RB anywhere in this draft. And I am NOT changing the offensive philosophy with building the OL to grind and run

my offense will remain a pass first offense and with that I value every other position on the football field over a RB. Well not P or K they are lower than RB. 

No philosphy change required.  I could see oline being the pick too possible te heck even Wr.  The find a rb anywhere hasnt really panned out.  See moss and Singeltary.  So with the value of rbs being low most likley Buffalo can pick the top one at 30.  Of the remaining prospects who also is an immmediate starter and upgrade?  5th or 6th Ot.  3rd or 4th Cb 3rd or 4th edge.  4 or 5th wr?  Baker? Saftey? Te?  Having a solid roster with no glarring hole a rb at 30 is on the table.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yes draft is all about value. 

Indeed.  Backs grow on trees except in Orchard Park apparently...  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

No philosphy change required.  I could see oline being the pick too possible te heck even Wr.  The find a rb anywhere hasnt really panned out.  See moss and Singeltary.  So with the value of rbs being low most likley Buffalo can pick the top one at 30.  Of the remaining prospects who also is an immmediate starter and upgrade?  5th or 6th Ot.  3rd or 4th Cb 3rd or 4th edge.  4 or 5th wr?  Baker? Saftey? Te?  Having a solid roster with no glarring hole a rb at 30 is on the table.

Yes there would he a philosophy change. This OL is built with pass blocking at a premium. Want to go back to a Run first offense with a premium pick used for a RB gonna have to change how the entire OL is BUILT. Otherwise it is a wasted pick. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Yes there would he a philosophy change. This OL is built with pass blocking at a premium. Want to go back to a Run first offense with a premium pick used for a RB gonna have to change how the entire OL is BUILT. Otherwise it is a wasted pick. 

No, why does having an above average back mean run first.  Same offense this year.  Have a guy to run on possibly over 5 and 6 man boxes.   When teams do what they did in the playoffs next year how does Buffalo react?  

• Like (+1) 2