Bills announce 13 reserve/future signings

YoloinOhio

46 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

January 4th, same time as Stills.

"I think he played with Josh in Wyoming" is a bit of an understatement.  In Gentry's Sr year 2016, he was Josh's "Guy".  1326 yds from Josh, 14 TDs, and enough highlights to get signed to the Bears PS as an UDFA.

You know that TD Josh threw low and away to Diggs to go ahead in the AZ game?  There's a clip of that same throw from Allen, wearing gold and brown, to Gentry.

I think Josh Allen's talent makes him the equivalent of a point guard who makes just average players look good; those qualities plus Gentry's familiarity with Allen could have him performing better in a Bills uni. 

7 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

I think Josh Allen's talent makes him the equivalent of a point guard who makes just average players look good; those qualities plus Gentry's familiarity with Allen could have him performing better in a Bills uni. 

Agreed, but to your point:

1) can he run routes and get open against NFL DBs?  No info yet

2) the Bills need at least one additional player who is Diggs-quality.  And in this instance "Good is the enemy of Great" in that if you have a WR/TE/RB room full of good players who look better here, they're going to get blotted out by the best teams.

My other thing is I hope his history with Allen doesn't make for an awkward situation next OTA/training camp.  It goes pretty deep.  Gentry is the groom, in a bow tie.  You might recognize one of his groomsmen:

image.thumb.png.a7b67c3602f2d7bb91dfecc5afdceeeb.png

Though Allen seems highly socially adept, so if anyone can manage that I'd assume that he can.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Agreed, but to your point:

1) can he run routes and get open against NFL DBs?  No info yet

2) the Bills need at least one additional player who is Diggs-quality.  And in this instance "Good is the enemy of Great" in that if you have a WR/TE/RB room full of good players who look better here, they're going to get blotted out by the best teams.

My other thing is I hope his history with Allen doesn't make for an awkward situation next OTA/training camp.  It goes pretty deep.  Gentry is the groom, in a bow tie.  You might recognize one of his groomsmen:

image.thumb.png.a7b67c3602f2d7bb91dfecc5afdceeeb.png

Though Allen seems highly socially adept, so if anyone can manage that I'd assume that he can.

If Josh gets married you know Diggs has to be the best man at this point. (You want the guy With 70 mil arranging the Batchelor party 😉

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Help, help, he's being repressed!

Because Rugby. 

its sportism !