Bills announce 13 reserve/future signings

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Does Davis Webb replace Barkley?

Is Webb a better weapon as s back up? I ask because I never hear much about his actual capacity. 

Go Bills!!!

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Per Sal C - 

RB Christian Wade will not be exempt next year. But signing this contract means he will most likely be back at camp and gives him a chance to make the team, or practice squad again

RB Christian Wade will not be exempt next year.  ..... The wait is finally over, August can't get here soon enough.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Why does Dane Jackson. a 7th round pick from 2020, have to sign a futures contract? Aren’t all draft picks on their rookie deals for at least 3 years?  

I was wondering the same thing.

Unless it's because he didn't make the active roster and was on the Practice Squad, thus he was free to sign with any team that wanted him.

Edited by jkeerie
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The future is now, Duke. The future is now. 

This will be Duke's last shot at making this team. I just don't think the coaches will ever consider him a wr but maybe they would try him at TE? As far as Dane Jackson and Antonio Williams go I think they're both making the 53.  Matt Barkley that was the final rose, say your goodbyes.....

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This will be Duke's last shot at making this team. I just don't think the coaches will ever consider him a wr but maybe they would try him at TE? As far as Dane Jackson and Antonio Williams go I think they're both making the 53.  Matt Barkley that was the final rose, say your goodbyes.....

haha— love the Bach reference.

Re Duke, I think he is too short to covert to TE. 6’2”.  Everyone wants a 6’6” type target like a Kelce, Andrews, Hunter, Gisecki. 

Knox really can be that guy. He needs to just take it to the next level.