How can the bills afford Diggs and Allen

dbfla10

4 hours ago, dbfla10 said:

You all realize Mahomes only accounted for 5mil towards the cap this year. So using him as an example doesnt work

This year was Mahoney yr 4.

next year is Allen yr 4.  I don’t expect them to do Allen now but wait till 2022 season. If they redo the contract this year then the next two years will be low cap hits.

Diggs is under contract a few years.  Redoing his contract also would occur later

5 hours ago, dbfla10 said:

There is no doubt Diggs is going to ask for more money. Deandre Hopkins yearly salary is going to be nearly twice that of diggs. Diggs is going to ask for more money, and based on other contracts he deserves it. I know he has 3 full seasons left, but so did hopkins before his trade. Going to be very tough to afford these two unless the bills ride out Allens contract till his 5th year, which I think is best. 

Who cares about the cap the Saints didn't and they went all out this year so if the Bills want to go all out go for it.

There is no doubt Diggs is going to ask for more money. Deandre Hopkins yearly salary is going to be nearly twice that of diggs. Diggs is going to ask for more money, and based on other contracts he deserves it. I know he has 3 full seasons left, but so did hopkins before his trade. Going to be very tough to afford these two unless the bills ride out Allens contract till his 5th year, which I think is best. 

Can we wait until it happens before proclaiming "there is no doubt"?

Because there is doubt.

3 hours ago, dbfla10 said:

Yet none of them have a 30mil qb and a 20mil WR, so no im not kidding you. 

Do the Bills have a 30 million QB and a 20 million WR? 

The answer is no and this thread is pure crap 💩.

You are creating something to be upset about that is not even going to happen - pure idiocy.  These are the types of threads where the starter should just get banned for pure trolling because although he has already been shown to be wrong - he keeps arguing for nothing.

Just give it up and crawl back under your 💩.

👋👋 - so long.

what team has a 30plus mil QB and a 25mill WR?

So part sarcasm here, part honest question - do you have ANY idea how the salary cap works?  I'm going to venture a guess that these front office guys understand it a little bit better than you do.  Let the front office do their jobs - they are paid to figure these things out.  The fact that you are worried about this 2 days after those 2 just had the greatest seasons in Bills history is a little dramatic.  There are ALWAYS ways for teams to work around things like this

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

How do chiefs afford kelsey hill and mahomes plus sammy and others.  Creativity.  

13 hours ago, iccrewman112 said:

i am and don’t call me Shirley.

that type of money is plenty for generations. It’s fully guaranteed. There’s Opt outs after 4 years. From what I read Josh’s family had money growing up. He knows 160 is plenty. 

sacrifice the money you’ll never spend in your lifetime to compete for a championship every year.

be the one guy that is different in the NFL, put yourself in a position to get the ring(s) now so you aren’t chasing them at the end of your career like stafford and rivers.

His agent will not even consider that offer

16 hours ago, dbfla10 said:

You know what?  I don’t think there has ever been an NFL team that could afford both a high level QB and WR so you’re right.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, dbfla10 said:

Not worried it was a question? Allen wont get 30mil plus? Hopkins just sign and will be getting on avg 25mil, Diggs isnt going to want the same?

Put them to work Fracking in the summer ;)

A 25m and 35m summer job ;) 

2m player salaries ;)