FA Wish List

For me, it’s still all about getting Josh weapons. We spent a ton of money on the defense last year just to play bend but don’t break, if we are gonna do that it’s time to stock up on WR, OL and RB to help Josh.

I love John Brown, he was a revelation for us last year but the guys career has been hampered by injuries including this year. I think you have to cut him to get the cap savings but then I’d put it right to Curtis Samuel. Not only does he have McBeane’s Panthers connection, he is fast, grades very well in separation statistics and can make plays at each level including the backfield. He is a more versatile player that would be able to perform John Brown and McKenzies roles.

Diggs/Samuel/Beasley/Davis in 4 WR sets sounds very good.

And I’ll hold out hope for an Evan Engram trade where Beane fleeces his old buddy Gettleman too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sounds crazy but the UFA backup QB I want is tyrod Taylor. He’s kind of a poor man’s josh with his running ability and has decent/good arm strength.  Tyrod needs to see receivers open and we have some now that can get great separation.  We could go plus .500 for a few games with Tyrod. 

33 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Sounds crazy but the UFA backup QB I want is tyrod Taylor. He’s kind of a poor man’s josh with his running ability and has decent/good arm strength.  Tyrod needs to see receivers open and we have some now that can get great separation.  We could go plus .500 for a few games with Tyrod. 

Not a chance! Unless you plan on using him like Marlin Briscoe. 

I would still take AJ Green. Hed look real good in a Bills uni with Joshy Poo flinging it to him. Hunter Henry is on my wish list as well. Would love me some LaVonte David if he leaves Tampa but I dont see that happening. 

On 1/26/2021 at 1:48 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

I want to resign Feliciano and Williams. Our Oline continuity should be a high priority. I don’t care if we let Milano walk. He isn’t worth the money if he can’t stop TEs. 

Everyone who says they’d rather have Williams a mediocre RT when the RT draft is so deep over a man who the stats have literally shown are defense is nothing without makes no sense. Our OL was subpar all season. Pass Pro was their only strength and they weren’t even consistent. And Feliciano was even worse then Williams was. Milano is crucial to sustain this defense. Feliciano and Willams can be replaced. Show me stats that prove me wrong. Tre White has been bullied by TEs his entire career you want him gone too? 

Edited by Rebel101
  • Like (+1) 1