FA Wish List

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why would we lose Williams just to sign a more expensive replacement?

I’d rather restructure Brown for that money than getting Hilton. Or I’d give that money ago Stills.

You’d rather have stills than Hilton?

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Hilton is already 31, will be 32 next season. I dont see that speed holding up.

Need to go younger to keep up (or even get ahead) of the top speed in the league.

If I'm set on replacing Brown, I'm looking at Waddle or the like, in the draft.

John Ross? 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I want to resign Feliciano and Williams. Our Oline continuity should be a high priority. I don’t care if we let Milano walk. He isn’t worth the money if he can’t stop TEs. 

how are they going to improve at run blocking ? 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why would we lose Williams just to sign a more expensive replacement?

I dunno, man. No real reasoning other than wanting to mention Ramczyk's name in this discussion. Never know what happens. Maybe Williams signs somewhere else quickly while the higher priced Ramczyk stays on the market and has a deal fall through. Stuff happens.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dunno, man. No real reasoning other than wanting to mention Ramczyk's name in this discussion. Never know what happens. Maybe Williams signs somewhere else quickly while the higher priced Ramczyk stays on the market and has a deal fall through. Stuff happens.

Don’t see a reason to let Williams walk. He had a great year and we already know Ford isn’t the answer at RT. I think if they make him a priority, like they should, then they’ll get it done.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Don’t see a reason to let Williams walk. He had a great year and we already know Ford isn’t the answer at RT. I think if they make him a priority, like they should, then they’ll get it done.

Its not that we let him walk as much as he's a hot commodity on the market.

I hope the same thing plays out as what youre proposing. Dont get me wrong.

edit: I also think Ramczyk is the better player and more long term solution, so if the price difference is a couple mil a year, I hope they try to go after Ramczyk first.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

Just now, Bangarang said:

Hilton used to be very good. He isn’t anymore. 

Would you take Ross over John Brown? 

Just now, y2zipper said:

I think they have to go big game hunting in the pass rush because the draft just doesn't have anything there.

Shaq Barrett is the best on the market. But we might not have the money to do it. 

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Sign a RB who knows how to find and hit holes? Instead of going head down into the pile (like Moss and Yeldon and Singletary all do)

I think it’s deeper than that.    They don’t seem to be able to push anyone back on 3rd and 3 ever although I’m in on a new RB as well.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1